Hinata x Otonashi

Otonashi POV

Me and Hinata was walking back to our dorm.  Hinata unlocked the door and let me go in first.  He came in and closed the door.  He pushed me up against the wall and started kissing  me.  I just stood there for a while astonished.  The soon I started kissing back.  I opened my and he entered. ( his tongue,  you dirty minded assholes)  I entered mine into his mouth. (Realizing how wrong this sounds. Curse my pure dirty mind)
We took our shirts and pants off and went on the bed. Hinata propped himself on top of me so he isn't crushing me. 

"So you are gay. Hmm never thought of it. " I said.

"So are you.  So we are even. " he replied.

I smirked and push him back on me.  Then we hear the door open. Me and hinata stopped and look at the door. My eyes bugged out and my jaw dropped.  I can't believe my eyes!  I can't believe she saw me like this!  What is she even doing here? 

"Hastune?! " I exclaimed.

"Big bro?  What are you doing? Who is this boy?  Where am I?" Hastune asked.

I get up and walk to her and pick her up and sit her on the bed with me and Hinata. Hinata smiles at her.

"You are in the afterlife. You are dead." Hinata said.  He looked at me and shrugged his shoulders.

Great he leave a me with the rest.  Thanks.  Okay how am I going to say this to her.

"Hastune.... This is hinata. Me and him were kissing." I reply.

"Were you about to have sex with him? "

I stare at her blankly. How the heck does she know what that is.

"How did you even find me? " I ask.

"I overheard some girls talking about you so I was walking to the principals office to see if you were really here." Hastune states.

Me and hinata gulped.

"Did you get hurt?  By any chance did a giant wooden mallet come out of the ceiling and sent you flying out of a window? " hinata asks.  I look at him in misbelief.

"No. I saw this boy go toward to office and he asked me what I was doing there.  I told him who I was and who I was looking for.  He told me to come with him. He said some weird things I think a password and the door opened." Hastune said.

Me and hinata took a breath of relief.

"That is when Yuri told me where you were. She also introduced me to everybody. She told me to come back when I was done talking to you. "

"Oh thank god." I say.

Hastune gets up and walks to the door.  She smiles and waves. She leaves.

"Thank God she isn't hurt! " hinata replies.

"Why do you care? " I ask

"She is like a little sister to me and she is adorable. "

I smile and pull him back on top of me. We pull the sheets over us. 

*10 minutes later*

We hear a door swing open.  Someone's foot steps come close to us and pulls the sheets off of us.  Yuri was standing there.  Actually the whole gang was. Hastune was standing in front of Noda.

Hinata rolled off of me and we looked at each other  we were both sweaty.  We hear gasps and screams.  We look at Hastune and Noda.  Noda has hands over Hastune eyes. We look down at our waist and see that we have an erection.

Me and hinata get up and run to the bathroom. We both get dress quickly and wash our hands.  We brush our hair down.  We walk back out of the bathroom and sit on the bed. We notice that Noda uncovered Hastune eyes. Noda was about to turn around to grab his weapon when he heard Hastune scream.  He turned to us and saw the problem.  He picked up Hastune and pressed her face on his chest and closed his eyes. Yuri's eyes were glowing.  I look at Hinata and saw the problem. His penis was sticking up in the air. He got up and ran to the bathroom and slammed the door shut.We all waited for 5 minutes.  Hinata still haven't came out.  Kanade was trying to wake Yui up with no luck. I get up and walk to the bathroom and knock on the door.  He didn't answer. I walk in closing the door behind me. Hinata was sitting against the wall with his head in his hands.

"Are you okay? " I ask

"No. That was embarrassing. I can believe Hastune saw that. You must be mad at me. I understand if you don't want to talk to me again." Hinata replied back.

"I'm not mad.  Now come on and put on a smile. "

Hinata looked at me and made a faint smile. I give him a peck on the lips and he smiles bigger. We walk out hand to hand.  He walks over to Noda and Hastune. He pokes Noda.

"You guys can look.  It's all fine. " hinata said. He smiled faintly at them when they looked at him.

Noda put Hastune down and grabbed his halberd and stuck the tip in my mouth.

"We still haven't finished our fight in the Guild! " Noda said.

He raises the halberd up in the air.

"Now die a thousand times! "

Hastune hand shot up and grabbed Noda arm.  She looked at him.  Eye to eye.  Noda lowered his arm and licked her up.  Holding her in one hand.

"So you guys are gay?!  How surprising. Never thought you would swing down so low." Yuri said.

Yui finally got consciousness she ran to hinata.

"You nasty pervert! " Yui yelled at him.

She kicked him in the shin.  He yelled out loud. He grabbed her and started to bend her back.

"You little bitch!  Die! " hinata yelled at her.

"Uncle! Uncle! Uncle! " Yui cried.

We all laughed and then the two stopped. Hinata walked back to me.  Yui glared and walked out of the dorm.