Naoi x Otonashi

Naoi POV

Hinata was talking to Otonashi. I walk over to them and grasp onto Otonashi.  Hinata glares at me. I simply reply with a smirk.

"Can I talk to you Naoi? " Otonashi asks.

"Y-ye-yes. Su-sure. " I reply.

We walk to my dorm. When we walk in and sit on my bed. 

"Listen I know that you have fellings for me....  But I don't feel the same way.  I'm sorry Naoi. I like Hinata. " Otonashi told me.

I raged.  I ran out of the dorm and into the SSS room. I see Hinata talking to Yuri. I walk up to him and push him against the wall.  I puck him up and look into his eyes.

"You are as pathetic as a slug.  You are slow and worthless. " I said.

Hinata started screaming and freaked out.  Yuri looked at me.  Before she kick me I ran out of the room and back to my dorm.  Otonashi was still on my bed. He looked at me. He smiled. I sit next to him and stare into his eyes.  My eyes turned pure red.

"You will fall in love with me.  You will not hang out with-" I started to say.

Someone grabbed me from behind and punched me. I fall limp on the ground. I look and see Noda. He starts spinning his halberd and stab me in the heart.

"That what you get for hypontising Hinata and Otonashi. " Noda said.

"Thanks man. " Otonashi said. 

"Don't mention it. " Noda put his halberd against Otonashi chin. "Or you'll be next. "

Otonashi turned to me. "That was low."

Then,  everything goes black.
______________________________________
Author Note:  Sorry,  sorry. I will do it properly this time.
______________________________________

*Same POV*

Otonashi rests his head on my shoulder. I smile. We were sitting on the top of roof of the school. 

"So what you want to do now? We have the day off anyway." Otonashi asked.

"I dont know.  Maybe kiss until night. Throw rocks at the NPC students." I replied.

Otonashi looks at me and kisses me in the lips.  He gets up and walks to the door.

"How bout head to my dorm?" Otonashi offered.

"Won't Hinata be there?! " I asked fuming.

"He is probably cursing and fighting Yui somewhere. "

"Ok then. "

I get up and walk to him. He grabs my hand and we walk to his dorm. He opens the door and walks in. He takes his uniform too off. He looks at me.  He raises a eyebrow at me.  He notice me staring. I look away.  My cheeks flushed dark cherry red.

"Coming? " otonashi asks.

He already was sitting on the bed.  I walk over and look at my feet. I have never been this nervous toward him. I don't know what got over me.

"Is everything alright? Do you want me to put a different shirt  
on?"Otonashi asked (Idk guys. Don't mind my stupid ass)

I shake my head. He starts kissing me. I start kissing him back. Hinata walks into the dorm. He grunts and walks into the bathroom. We stop kissing.  Otonashi looks at me with guilt in his eyes. He must have known that hinata was coming back. The thing is... Hinata is the only one who doesn't know about our affair.

"So you knew he was coming but did-" I started to say but otonashi covered my mouth.

He let go and starts kissing me again. I kiss him back and leave the dorm. I will probably be back tomorrow bowing down at his feet saying how sorry i am. Not that's a problem. I walk down the hallways.  I go out the building and let the cool breeze hit my face. A tear rolled down my face. Then I hear a gun go off. It hit me right in the back.

*5 hours later*

I open my eyes. I see otonashi and hinata looking over me. Otonashi gives me a weak smile and kisses me on the cheek.