Hinata X Otonashi (Revamp)

Okay... So I was reading everyone comments and somehow y'all loved the old version... Lol. But anyways, it gave me so much motivation and decided to finally do this. :) enjoy... And this is an actual lemon now. Haha...

Hinata's POV

Otonashi's chest rose up and down as he slept peacefully; the sun shining through the blinds highlighting all his features. It was a Saturday and Yuri gave everyone a day off for the first time in awhile. I graze my hand on his face and smile to myself as his soft skin melts into my hand.

Otonashi is unique, there is something about him that made me fall in love with him instantly. The day he first walked in, there was an overwhelming presence of connection between us. We just clicked and now we are inseparable. I can't remember a time where I was this happy, maybe when I am playing baseball... But that is a different happiness.

I want to kiss him.

I want to tell him.

I love you, Otonashi...

I loved you the day I met you.

But those words would never leave my mouth willingly. There is a part of me that makes me shut down and stay quiet; continue smiling and joking with him. I make gay innuendos towards him, hoping he will play along. He hasn't yet, he may never will.

I back away from the side of his bed and go back into mine, staring at the ceiling. So bland, so simple. It's like an empty canvas to paint on. I decide to pick up my paint brush and start painting.

I imagine pictures of Otonashi and I kissing, him sharing how he feels about me to me... "I love you, Hideki Hinata." I shift the picture to us eating ramen and just chatting, about anything really.. But when he looks at me, his eyes aren't filled with adoration as a friend, but with love, desire, lust.

I soon find myself drifting back to sleep and darkness surrounds me. My past flashes through my eyes, my old life on Earth. It's like reliving death once more, but it's more painful because I can't wake myself up. I'm frozen and I'm just watching everything replay over and over again. A horror film it is; it never ends.

~

"Hinata. Hinata, wake up." My eyes slowly open and I am welcomed to my beautiful boy, Otonashi. My nightmare flashes through the back of my mind one last time before I sit up and start rubbing my forehead.

"Hey, man. What time is it?" He looks at me with worry encapsulating his face.

"It's noon.. Are you okay? You were screaming in your sleep and I woke up to see if you're okay. Want to talk about it?" He places his hand on my shoulder and my eyes glance at it and then slowly bring my eyes back to his.

"Yeah, I'm okay. Just a nightmare... Again. I'm fine though, you're here, so I'm okay." I smile at him like always and I feel a part of me die.

He climbs into the bed with me and lay beside me, pulling me down next to him. He places my head on his chest and I can't hear a heart beat. But mine of course was beating loudly like a marching band.

My face becomes flush in a matter of seconds and I wrap my arm over his torso and bury my face into his chest. He holds me tightly and whisper to me that everything will be okay. He caresses my hair and once more, I'm drifting to sleep again.

I heard depression can cause a person to sleep more frequently than needed.

"I love you, Otonashi. I always did... I love you." I repeat like a broken record. I lift my head up and is met with two big, orange eyes which are staring at me in shock. It takes me a second to realize I was talking in my sleep and he heard everything I said, he heard me confess.