Turning Up the Heat

Ohgoshohmygoodnessherewego-

So.. i kinda got carried away and this became way longer than planned. It was more fun to write than I want to admit 😅.

‼️Warning! This chapter will be steamy, I think it's considered a lime, but it's less than that too... idk. It's not an actual lemon though, there's nothing explicit.

This chapter is optional! You don't have to read it if it makes you uncomfortable. I will provide a summary of what you need to know in the next chapter.

For the ones who will read this, I'm sorry if it's cringey, but I hope you enjoy 🤣!

You stayed true to your thoughts, immediately yelling gibberish at Steven as soon as you were dressed in a t-shirt and shorts, exiting the bathroom. He just laughed, as you smacked him with a couch cushion, red in the face. He was only amused at the whole situation, enjoying your flustered reactions. He always did that, tease you. You managed once or twice to make him flush up a little, but for once you'd like to tease him out of his wits.

Now you both relaxed on his bed, taking a break from your date earlier. Steven laid on his back while you rested your head on his chest, just talking about anything and everything. Steven enjoyed it the most, but worried you might get bored of it, unaware you loved to do the same.

"Would you like to do anything else today?" Steven asked, looking down at you. You shook your head.

"Nope! Just cuddles." You wrapped your arms around him tighter. He chuckled,

"We can do more than cuddle y'know~." Your eyes widened at his words, and his voice that had suddenly deepened. You looked up at him.

"Like...like kissing?" You said hopefully, acting like you didn't know what he really meant. Steven sighed, rolling his eyes.

"Yeah. Sure, like kissing." He leaned down to respond to your pursed lips. You were about to share a sweet kiss when Steven remembered something important.

"Oh!" He exclaimed, pulling away and leaving you hanging. You pouted, having your heart pound away for no reason.

"I'm supposed to bake a cake for the party tomorrow!"

You titled your head, not understanding. He tried to sit up, so you got off him, slightly annoyed.

"While Lars and his crew have been traveling the galaxy, he found a warp at an abandoned planet," the boy explained, "so he can visit earth before they take off again! We planned a party for his visit. Everyone is making a dessert or dish."
He got up from the bed and moved towards the stairs.

"And since you're good at baking, you can help me bake it!"

"Hey! What about my kiss?!" You crawled across the bed towards him. He didn't look back as he walked down the stairs.

"Help me make the cake first."

You plopped down on the bed, sitting on the edge of the matress.

"No."

"Y/n, just get down here...pretty please?" He asked in a sweet voice. You weren't falling for his charm this time.

"Come up here and make me." You retorted, expecting him to come pick you up, and take you downstairs himself. It wasn't a total win on your part, but it will do for now. Steven didn't answer for a moment. The silent pause was so long that you didn't think he heard you. But then you smirked triumphantly as you heard him walk back up the stairs.

When he got to the top, you were surprised to see a smirk on his own face. Steven approached you, and bent over to meet your face. He was going to kiss you? Confused that he was contradicting his statement from earlier, you tipped your head up anyway and his soft lips met yours.