Interview

This is my first fanfic so bear with me. 

Disclaimer: I own nothing only the plot

This may just stay a one-shot , I don't know, but it will be centered around the bat boys, meaning the 4 main robins and of course Bruce and Alfred.

If there are any grammar mistakes please let me know in the comments.

Ages: (these may not be right but it's my story so...yeah.)

Dick Grayson/Nightwing: 21

Jason Todd/Red Hood: 20

Tim Drake/Red Robin: 17

Damian Wayne/Robin: 12

Bruce Wayne/Batman: 35

Alfred Pennyworth: Immortal 

For this one-shot Bruce is simply being interviewed by a reporter. 

Now let the story begin.

Alfred opened the manor door to see Vicki Vale, a reporter in Gotham City. Knowing exactly why she was here he said,

"I shall go fetch Master Bruce. Please make yourself comfortable in the lounge."

As Alfred walked away Miss Vale sat down of one of the fancy chairs near the window with a table between the two chairs. 

"Miss Vale, I'm glad you could make it." She heard Bruce say as he walked in. 

"It's a pleasure to be here," she replied. "Now let us begin the interview."

"Of course." Bruce said as he sat down accost from her, next to the window. 

Pulling out her note pad and recorder Miss Vale asked, "you're a single father to four boys while also running a major company. How do you do it?"

Bruce smiled. "Well, it is definitely not easy, especially with these boys, but with Alfred's help-"

Thud!

Vicki jumped at the noise and looked at Bruce who just sighed in what seemed defeat then she heard a voice yell,

"TODD! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" 

"YOU CAN TRY SHORT STACK!" A new voice replied just as loud

There was a series of thumps and crashes from upstairs. 

"Are you going to try and stop them?" Vicki asked.

"It wouldn't do anything, they'd just fight somewhere else. Now let's continue."

Miss Vale was hesitant with the yells and thuds continuing but she moved on. 

"Well my next question was how do the boys get along?"

Bruce put on a forced smile saying, "their brothers, they fight all the time but they will never truly try and hurt one another. I think deep down they care and lov-"

Crash!

"ahahahAHAHAHAHAH!"

Vicki visibly jumped and gasped as saw someone fall in the bushes next to the window.

The person got up, face now in the window but was directed upwards. 

She easily identified the green eyed, spikey black hair boy as Damian Wayne.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU THREW ME OUT THE WINDOW!" He shouted loud enough for her to clearly hear. Then his eyes widened and he dove to the side and soon another figure dropped down right where he used to be standing. 

As he got up all she needed to see was the white tuff of hair in the front to know he was Jason Todd. 

Turning to Bruce she noticed how he refused to acknowledge their presence and just stared ahead suddenly looking tired.

Attention back on the boys, now with Jason chasing Damian accost the yard.

Pounding footsteps started getting closer to her and down the stairs came running Dick Grayson and Tim Drake.

"I bet $10 that Jason's going to win." Tim said.

"Tim! They're trying to kill each other, don't bet......Besides Damian's got a lot of anger in him." Dick replied at they threw open the front door rushing out.

"You're so gonna lose!" She heard Tim shout before the door closed behind them. 

Outside Jason was now running away from Damian who had found the hose and was trying to spray him as Dick and Tim arrived with Tim holding his phone recording everything. 

Turning, Jason dove and tackled Damian to the ground and started wrapping the hose around Damian's neck. 

"JASON!" Dick shouted and then he tackled Jason off Damian. 

Untangling himself from the hose Damian turned and sprayed Jason directly in the face making him fall back all while Tim was laughing hysterically.

Eyes wide Vicki turned back to Bruce. "Are you going to do anything now?"

He sighed. "Your right, I sorry."

He got up went to the window and closed the blinds.

"Lets continue." He deadpanned.

"I'M GONNA KILL YOU!" Someone shouted from outside. 

That's all! Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. 

Leave a comment of what you think.

:)