"You so sweeeeeeet," I smiled showing my bare white teeth. He smiles back.

"Only for you," he said as he put the gift down and snaked his arms around me. "...and my mama."

I shifted so I was now sitting front ways on his lap, facing him with one leg on each side of him.

Since I didn't have any panties on yet, I could dead feel his hard member under me, almost getting in between my lips.

"Why are you hard at a time like this?" I asked him.

"Ion know watchu talm bout," he exhaled.

"Yeah, ok."

He leans in and started kissing me. I kissed back, closing my eyes as we engaged in a potential make-out session. He slipped his tongue in and our lips started to move in sync with one another.

Only seconds later I feel him reach under me but not to touch me. I moved out a little, without breaking our kiss to allow him to do what I knew he was gonna do.

He reached inside his basketball shorts and brought himself out then I could tell he started to stroke himself slowly.

I pulled away from our kiss, "Get the condoms."

He reached into the drawer that was connected to the bedside table and retrieved a new unopened pack of Trojans.

He took a condom out and tore it open the right way.

"You deadass needa get on some typa birth control cause I can't with this latex shit," he lowly said to me.

"I'll try to remember to make an appointment when we get back," I replied.

After that, he proceeded to put the condom on.

—35 Minutes Later—

"Jae, how much was this shit?" Zavon asked with wide eyes as he looked at the watch that I bought him.

"2k."

"What?!"

I let out a laugh. "Nah, I'm playin. It was a little over 300."

I fixed the strap on my bathing suit.

"Oh, I was aboutta say..."

"You telling me you actually believe that I would spend 2 grand on you?" I turned to ask him.

"Yeah, nigga."

I laughed a little harder than did earlier.

"You like it?" I asked him.

"Of course I do," he responded.

I admired my nice colored swimsuit in the mirror as I put on my cover up.

"Damn, we already know you sexy. No need to be lookin in the mirror that hard," Zay commented.

"Of course I know," I said confidently. "I'm just worried about the swimsuit. Do it look good to you?"

 Do it look good to you?"