***HOT***

Yibo: "Xiaozhan if you keep on moving like this I don't know what I might do to you"

Xiaozhan: "Just let me go"

Xiaozhan didn't hear Yibo correctly he just wanted to get loose if yibo's grip. Finally Yibo couldn't hold it anymore he turned around and pinned Xiaozhan on the bed and attacked his lips.

Xiaozhan: "Mm...Ngh~"

Xiaozhan: "Let me go"

Yibo didn't respond as he was kissing Xiaozhan he also started to unbuckle the buttons on Xiaozhan's shirt. When Yibo finally stripped both of them naked slid his fingers down to Xiaozhan's hole he used his middle finger to rub against the entrance and sticks it in after.

Xiaozhan: "Ngh~ y....Yibo~Stop.....it.....ahhh~"

Yibo forcefully stuck another finger in. Xiaozhan wanted him to stop but Yibo didn't give Xiaozhan the chance to speak just like that one finger after another until the fourth he finally took his fingers out and Inserted his dick into the hole

Xiaozhan: "Yibo~~~ I.......I can't"

Yibo: "Don't worry its not going to hurt anymore"

Yibo thrusted in and out slowly at first then when he noticed that Xiaozhan was not hurting anymore he went faster and faster pounding in and out. with every thrust he went deeper and deeper into Xiaozhan.

Xiaozhan:"Yibo~~~ahhh~~~Ngh~mghn~it's too deep"

Yibo didn't listen to what Xiaozhan was saying he was just doing what he gotta do. Xiaozhan on the other hand was feeling the sensation that was coming from the thrust it made him want more he wanted more of Yibo.

Xiaozhan: "Yibo~~~do me harder~~ahhngh~~~mngr~~ahh~mngh~uhhhgn~"

Yibo was really happy to hear that he couldn't believe those words came out of this little bunny. He went harder and harder, Yibo picked up Xiaozhan and made Xiaozhan sit on top of him he thrusted form the bottom and Xiaozhan moved his hips to collide with Yibo. The body heat of both people got really hot, the room was filled with guys moaning and kissing sounds. Finally with the last few thrust they both came at the same time. Xiaozhan was really tired where on the other hand Yibo wanted to go for another round he started to kiss on Xiaozhan's lips then his neck and then he went to his nipples sucking hard on them which made Xiaozhan lift up his body. Yibo sticked out his tongue and licked all the way to Xiaozhan's dick he pick it up Xiaozhan's dick with his tongue and started to suck hard on it.

Xiaozhan: "Yibo!!! W.....what are you doing~ ahhh~Ngh~mghn~uggh~ahhh~mghn~aghnn~~"

Xiaozhan felt that he was coming and as he lifted his body up he cummed right into yibo's mouth.

Yibo: "Baby lets go for another round"

Xiaozhan: "I...... Ngh~" Xiaozhan was too tired to talk and this gave Yibo the chance to take advantage of Xiaozhan.

Yibo once again Inserted his dick into Xiaozhan's hole and then thrusted in and out when he reached his climax he finally let go go Xiaozhan and later right next to him.

Yibo: "Zhan Zhan are you ok "

Xiaozhan: "Does....it....sound like.....I'm ok" (breathing hardly)

Yibo: "I'm sorry next time I won't do it so hard"

Xiaozhan: "There is no next time"(breathing hardly) Xiaozhan turned around and went to sleep. Yibo smiled and pulled Xiaozhan to him and hugged him to sleep.