SPECIAL♡VALENTINE

SPECIAL♡VALENTINE

i love you.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"Good morning!" [Name] greeted excitedly, waving at everyone in the halls. Smiling, the assistant had a couple of red boxes in his arms. He was heading to his office to arrange his stuff— he had a little surprise for everyone today.

Arriving to his —or rather Zeke and his— office, the boy dropped the boxes on the desk. He had prepared everything one day before, and even baked in the late night. [Name] was always lively and excited in festive days— just like today was Valentine's day! Good thing there was a simple activity at the asylum— patients could receive and give gifts between them.

He had baked home-made chocolates, bought lollipops, have wrote letter for his patients and workers... He was pretty excited. His first gift was a bag with chocolates and a letter for his neighbor Porco, before he left for work. Surprisingly, the blond had too a gift for [Name]: a gift-card and a... obvious home-made chocolate. The amateur molding gave it away, but it didn't make it less cute and sweet.

It was very special to [Name], because Porco's behavior usually wasn't like this. He knew from his friends that the blond wasn't that very gift-giving, much less a touchy-caring person, but that didn't mean he didn't treasure his friends.

+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

[Name] tries to close the door of his apartment at fast as he can, but his hands full of stuff doesn't let him, making it fall all over the floor. He puts and lets out a groan before locking the door and kneeling to take them. He's going to arrive late, so he tries his best to collect everything fast. He's occupied with it that he doesn't notice his neighbor leaving his apartment and looks at him with a blush on his face. The blond approaches [Name] and kneels to help him, making the [hair color] haired notice him finally.

"Porco!" [Name] excitedly speaks, "good thing I see you before leaving! I I have your—"

But before [Name] could finish, Porco handed rather harshly a box with chocolates on it, along with a gift card as he avert his gaze with a clear crimson on his face. [Name] takes it surprised, not expecting it. "Here." He just says, standing up with [Name]'s stuff on his arms, still not looking at him.

[Name] stares dumbfounded for a moment, before waking up from his daze and stand up too. He looks carefully at the gift— so that's what was Porco doing last night? The apartment's walls weren't sound proof, so [Name] could clearly hear Porco's loud swearing in the late night, same time he was baking. [Name] smiles with a blush decorating his face, "thank you, Porco! I really appreciate it."

"J-Just, don't talk about it!" With his free hand he covers his mouth in embarrassment. If anybody in the office heard about it, he would be bullied about it until his death, and with his pride present, he wouldn't want that at all.