Today [Name] would do his sessions alone— Zeke was busy with others patients that [Name] didn't have to help with, and Erwin was occupied with meetings. So, that left the young assistant all alone, not that he complained. He knew the two males wouldn't be with him all the time, and he had familiarized enough with the place.

However, his session would be in a hour, leaving him with a few minutes to spare. Now that he think of it... was there anything else to work with...? Certainly, he had some paperwork Zeke gave him that had to be done. With no much thought, the young male headed to his office, greeting and nodding the workers who he come across with.

Entering the office, [Name] opened a drawer from the desk, taking folders and papers. Sitting down on one of the seats —Zeke brought another seat for his assistant—, he began to read the papers carefully. However, the [hair color]-haired male couldn't stop his mind to wonder about something in particular— the handcuffs Jean had.

For now, he was the only patient that had them, and Zeke didn't explain why he did. It was something that bugged him— if someone with Bertolt's background didn't have them, then why Jean did? He wasn't violent by any means in his first session just like Bertolt —excluding the kiss and the hug, obviously—, and [Name] couldn't stop his thoughts to ask why his boss didn't explain it. And well, he hasn't...

The young man shacked his head, "stop thinking unnecessary things! Maybe it's nothing at all, you are wondering too much, [Name]..." Sighing, he returned to his work, finally deciding to let the topic rest for now. Even if the situation seemed a little off, he believed Zeke would explain when he wanted.

Taking the patient's file, [Name] carefully read;

Connie Springer. The patients gets aggressive when nurses try to get close for the medication; violent outbursts are guaranteed in these scenarios. Strangely, his behavior seems calmer with certain doctors around. However, first meetings don't guarantee the patient's trust and serenity.

He hide his insecurity nature with his false confidence; trait unfortunately gained when he was young. His parents lack of attention since childhood took an effect on him. The excessive criticism, insensitive parenting were usual behavior of the parents against him, developing a narcissistic personality disorder and borderline personality behavior.

Unfortunately, his school experience wasn't good either. Students often harmed him physically and mentally— situation that affected negatively on his trust on others.

All of these examples made Mr. Springer snap from his sanity and do the unthinkable— murder his own parents and siblings.

Murder...? Wide-eyed and lips pressed in a thin line, [Name] had to read the last sentence a few more times to believe it. He was quite surprised of it— yes, he met Bertolt, who was forced to do violent acts, actions that deteriorated his mental state. The [eye color]-eyed assistant felt sympathy for Connie— the murder could have been prevented, but he never got help. Something inside [Name] shifted in anger; and even if reading he murdered his own family was quite shocking, he couldn't stop himself to be... sad for him.

The door suddenly opens, snapping [Name] from his attention on what he just read, "Hey, dipshit, Roman told me to—" the voice abruptly stops when he notices the one he wasn't looking for. "You are not dipshit." Levi blinks, frowning.

"Dipshit...?" [Name] blinks, thinking who he might be referring to. "A-Are you talking about Dr. Jaeger...?"

The ravenette snorts, "yes, I'm talking about four-eyes. Where is he anyways?"