The next day, [Name]'s morning schedule was to help Zeke with some paperwork, along with take notes from his sessions he was allowed to watch. Zeke had said it would be a good idea to familiarize with everything first before getting to know the rest of the patients.

"And that was the last for this morning." Zeke said, looking at his watch. "It's already lunch time— are you hungry?" He looks at [Name], raising a brow.

Before the young man could give an answer, a loudly grunt coming from his stomach answered instead. The [hair color]-haired boy instantly blushed, looking at the floor. Zeke couldn't hold himself and chuckled, covering his mouth.

"I guess you are. Let's go, don't be this embarrassed." The taller man said, ruffling [Name]'s hair.

[Name] couldn't stop himself to be— his full attention was in the sessions, and he didn't pay any attention to his hunger.

"Anyways, did you bring anything to eat?"

And again, [Name] blushed in shame and embarrassment. He totally forgot to cook or buy something for lunch— and he was so hungry! "I–I forgot, sorry!" was the only thing he could say.

"What are you apologizing for?" he chuckles, "Come on, [Name]. Hope you like chinese food, I bought some." The blond man spoke, unbothered. He began to walk, and [Name] hurriedly followed him.

"Dr. Jaeger! You–You don't have to!" The [hair color]-haired said, and horribly lied, "I-I'm not that hungry..."

"Your stomach says otherwise. And also, I told you to call me Zeke." The taller man said, trying to suppressing a smirk. "As your boss, I command you to eat with me. There, you are not allowed to refuse."

"T-That's unfair!"

"Life is unfair, [Name]. Come on, eating my food isn't a sin."

[Name] just stayed in silence, embarrassed. He surely was going to remember bring his lunch next time.

Zeke hoped the boy keep on forgetting.

。。。。。。。。。。。

The two males entered to a room that resembled a cafeteria, but it wasn't as big as one. There were plenty of tables where other workers were sat on, a vending machine and a TV plugged on the wall. There was a coffee machine in what resembled a small kitchen, along with a microwave.

Some workers noticed the young male presence, nodding and greeting him. Mostly to Zeke, because [Name] was trying to hide himself behind the blond, by his amusement. Before he could tease his assistant, a doctor approached both of them. The stranger courteously greeted [Name] before getting into a serious conversation with Zeke, which the [hair color]-haired boy didn't want to pry nor interrupt.

[Name] just awkwardly stood there, looking around. Not for long though, because a woman with brown hair was excitingly waving at him, signaling him to come. The [hair color]-haired pointed at himself with a blush, questioning if she was talking to him, in which the woman vigorously nodded.

[Name] looked at Zeke, which was immersed in the conversation with the other doctor. The assistant didn't want to rudely interrupt, so he went to the woman's table, where there were two males with her.

One was short with black hair– he looked so irritated and bothered. The other was very tall, he had blonde dirty hair; he had a unbothered expression on his face, unlike the ravenette's.

"Hello, hello! You must be the new assistant, right? Oh my, you are so adorable!" the woman spoke, smiling. The comment made [Name] blush, "come on! don't be shy, sit down!"