Epilogue

*Third POV*

[years and years later]

One Direction split up after their 5th year of being the biggest boyband in the world.

Niall and Zayn stayed together. But they're not married, only together. Since sadly Zayn's family wasn't very happy with him being bisexual or wanting to marry Niall. And since Niall was Catholic and Zayn wasn't, that also brought problems around their families. So they permantly moved to London, leaving Westmeath, Ireland and Bradford, England. They adopted a boy, his name is Oscar Drew Horan-Malik.

Liam and Sophia got married and had 2 lovely girls and 1 amazing boy! Names are Geovanna, Samantha, and James. They live in England.

Eleanor moved back to her hometown Manchester and got married with her best friend, Max. They're in their honeymoon at the moment, in Greece!

Louis went to therapy. And came out as gay only just after One Direction split up. He has stayed single for years only hoping that one day he can manage to fall in love again. And he did, with the perfect boy!

Harry moved to Los Angeles always with Nick. And when asked if they were dating they would always say no. And they weren't. They only pleasured each other... friends with benefits? But that ended soon!

It took Harry and Louis much courage but after not years of seeing each other they crossed paths again. And they started out fresh. And soon they were dating and they left the past behind and moved to New York where they are now planning their marriage after years. Are you invited? ;)

___________________________________

i rushed the ending and it sucks but i just wanted to end it before school fully starts. now i will leave this account to the real writer and the true hardcore larry shipper and one direction fan. to CRYSTAL! she writes amazing fanfics/stories so go check them out! lots of love, bye forever :) xX

🎉 You've finished reading Give Me Love ~LarryStylinson Fanfic {was not written by the owner of account} 🎉