Chapter Seventeen [Last Chapter]

*louis pov*

[months later]

I looked in the mirror with tears slowly running down my cheeks.

Was I really doing this?

Liam looked at me concerned, "Why so gloomy, Louis? It's your wedding day you should be smiling proudly!"

"Right," Was all I could come up with.

Today, is my wedding day, and before you start smiling and getting excited, no I am not marrying Harry Styles. But I am marrying, Eleanor Calder.

Liam wiped my tears and smiled softly, and left the room.

Me and Harry were fine for a few months, until he realized I hadn't postponed my wedding nor was I able to tell him fully that I loved him. And I also wasn't able to come-out.

The doctors said Harry has regained all the memories he will be ever to regain. The memories he didn't regain will forever be lost. He never truely remembered me. Bits and pieces yes, but it wasn't the same. As of today Harry has been dating Nick Grimshaw for 3 weeks. But that's all I know, and the only reason I do know that it's because the fucking "Grimmers" updates it on twitter every fucking day!

I haven't seen Harry for over a month now. We finished our WWAT and now we have all gone home. This is the first I've seen the boys, at my wedding. Niall came with Zayn. They're dating! Since Harry came-out many celebraties have too, including Niall, Zayn, Ashton Irwin, and Justin Bieber!

Liam also came to this wedding side by side with Sophia.

But I haven't seen Harry. I don't know if he will come.

I'm already late to my own wedding but I don't care. I'll be lying if I say I don't want to see Harry. I miss him. I miss his kisses, cuddles, and words. I miss him, our friendship, and our love.

-

I waited at the front alter in the church, with the smallest and fakest smile ever. Then the musicians started playing, Here Comes The Bride, signalizing that El was here. The two little flowers girls, Daisy and Phobe, skipped in throwing pink rose-pedals on the.floor. Then, Eleanor walked in looking more beautiful then ever. As much as I wanted I couldn't deny it. My mother had always told me that "there is no greater beauty in a woman than when she is in her favorite white dress going up to the alter." And now I see why, Eleanor was literally glowing with beauty. Her eyes landed on me and we made eye contact. I can't possibly say I don't love Eleanor, because, I do love her. That is the reason I never cancelled the wedding. A geniune small smile appeared on my lips as her father handed me her hand. She smiled back, but there was a look in her eyes like if she was wondering what I was doing here. The priest started talking, saying the same sermon he says in every wedding. I glanced at the crowd in the church, I saw so many familiar faces, but none of them were, Harry. I glanced back at Eleanor who still had that, "What are you doing here, you should go" look. But I shook my head thinking it was my eyes and head playing games on me.

The wedding went on, we said our vows, exchanged the coins, got tangled in a wedding rope thing, and put the rings on each other.

"Does anyone in this church have any inconvience for this woman and this man not to be married? If you do please speak up now or forever hold your peace!" The priest looked at the crowd and no one said anything. But before the priest could go on the giant double doors of the church opened, letting the summers mid-day light enter. As so did Harry in a white tee, black skinny jeans, brown boots and a bandana on his head (one that use to be his shirt once.) He smiled up, "S'rry I'm late." And moved to the side leaning on the wall at the back of the church.