Chapter Nine

[it's a short chapter! :( It's more of a filler then anything! Also I changed the cover you like??? ;)]

Harry's POV

I looked at the boy in front of me. He looked so small and I could see the hurt in his blue eyes. He looked hurt at the fact I had no idea who he was. Not a clue. I wished I did. He seemed like a nice guy. But I didn't remember him.

I looked over at where, uh Liam I think was his name, was standing next to a Gemma and Anne. Who say they are my sister and Mum.

It sucked that this people knew me so well and claimed to be part of my life yet I didn't know them. I wish I knew exactly who they were and why they're part of my life.

"You don't remember anything?" The blue eyed boy finally said.

I shook my head, "I don't remember you at all. Im trying to. But nothing. I remember some names like, Zayn and Gemma. I also recognise his, uh Li-Liam's, I think, face and also her my Mum. Just don't know how they're face or names are part of anything or how they're in any way related to me. But you, I don't recognise you at all."

"Oh." The smaller boy replied. He got up and then with one more hurt look at me, walked out the hospital room. The guy named Liam seemed to try to reason with the other boy but he just ignored him and walked straight out.

All the sudden I had the urge to run after him. To tell him to stop. And though I didn't know him I wanted for him to be happy. It hurt me seeing such beautiful blue eyes of his looking so sad.

But my mind went else were when I saw two other guys walk in. I smiled as I quickly recognised one of the two. Niall. I finally didn't feel so lost because I knew exactly who that Irish blond boy was. I looked over at the other guy walking next to him. Trying to recognise him but just like the rest, nothing.

"Niall!" I said happily. I was so happy to finally recognise a face and put a name with it also. I knew who Niall was. He was my best friend. And I remember times we would hang out together though some of those memory images were a bit blurry and had gaps in them. But they were clear enough for me to know my friendship with Niall.

"Harry! Oh my god! I was so fucking worried! You arse! You need to not drink and drive! Im glad you okay though! Miss you tons!" Niall hugged me tightly.

I wasn't exactly sure of what he meant by drinking and driving, Ive been told that the reason I was in the hospital in the first place is because of a car crash. And in that car crash, I hit my head pretty hard making me have amnesia, but the Doctor said it should wear off soon.

So I guess I was drunk and driving when I got in the accident?

Wish I remember!

"H, Im glad you are finally up. How you feeling, bro?" The tan boy that had walked in with Niall asked.

"Uh. Good I guess. I don't remember much. But thanks for asking, uh, um..."

"Zayn. Zayn Malik." He finished for me with a small smile. I remembered that name but I didn't exactly know whose face to put it with until now.

I knew what he said was zayn.zayn malik but with his accent it sounded like 'Zen. Zen Malek' I laughed at bit at that. He smiled wided clearly amused at my outburst and ruffled my hair making it messier then it was and walked over to the Gemma and Anne.

"Wait. Harry. You completely remember Niall. You know who he is?" The other boy whose face I did recognise, yet I kept forgetting his name asked.

Was it Leo? Lion? Lian? Lilo? LIAM! It was Liam. I think.

"Uh yes. I remember Niall James Horan completely." I finally answered using Niall's full name to prove I knew him.

"What else you remember?" The young girl, Gemma, who had been quiet for the most part spoke up beating Liam to it.

"Not much..."

__________________________________________

Dont forget to vote and comment and maybe follow this acc??  Love you!! :D ~ness