Dialogue (Part 6)

Adam of Cleves -
So yeah, it was really heartbreaking.

Cristian of Aragon -
That doesn't sound difficult at all.

Adam of Cleves -
Oh yeah... I guess you're right. I probably won't win then. Oh well, back to the palace!

John Seymour -
Well, there's one horse out of the race.

Adam of Cleves -
Rude.

John Seymour -
Let's just take a moment to commemorate Adam on the loss of the competition. And speaking of losses, also, take a moment to commemorate my daughter on the loss of her father.

(The "Heart of Stone" melody plays in the background.)

John Seymour -
If that doesn't capture the audience's hearts, then I don't know what will.

(Cristian of Aragon snaps his finger and the time changes to "No Way.")

Cristian of Aragon -
Uh, how about the loss of the sacred bond given to you by God, the compromise—

Adam Boleyn -
How about the loss of my head?!

(The music stops.)

Cristian Parr - 
Okay, okay, you know what? I think it's time for the next king, Kristian Howard.

Adam Boleyn -
Sorry, who?

Cristian of Aragon -
Oh yeah, you remember, the least relevant Cristian.

Adam Boleyn -
Oh yeah, haha, I still don't care.

Kristian Howard -
(Sarcastically)
Oh, ha ha, funny.

Cristian of Aragon -
Yeah, speaking of funny, good luck trying to compete with us, buddy.

Kristian Howard -
Yeah... yeah, you're right. I'm gonna need all the luck I can get, your lives sounded terrible and your songs... really helped to convey that. I mean, Cristian, almost moving into a monastery and then not? It almost could've been really hard for you.

And Adam! Adam, getting your head chopped off? Surely, that means you'll win the competition— oh, wait, wait, hang on a sec. Divorced, beheaded, died, divorced, beheaded... oh, wait, nevermind.

And John, dying of natural causes? When will justice be served?!

And surviving...

Seriously, seriously, Adam, all jokes aside, being rejected for your looks legit sounds really rough. I wouldn't know anything about that. I mean look at me, I'm really fit.

So yeah. I can't even begin to think of how I'm going to compete with you all. Oh wait, like this...