Dialogue (Part 3)

Adam Boleyn -
So yeah. What a weekend.

Kristian Howard -
Wait, did you actually die?

Adam Boleyn -
Yeah, it was so extra. Anyway, I'm obvs the winner, so I think I'll do another solo. My next song is one I wrote about the moment I found out Cristian of Aragon had tragically died. It's called "Wearing Yellow to a Funeral". Please sing along if you know the words.

Cristian was a massive-

(The kings give a loud uproar.)

Adam of Cleves -
Who decided you were the winner?

Cristian Parr - 
He wants another turn?

Cristian of Aragon -
Over my dead body!

John Seymour -
Anyways, I'm pretty sure it's my turn next.

Adam of Cleves -
You! King, please!

Cristian Parr - 
Are you joking?!

Kristian Howard -
Yeah, weren't you the one she truly loved?

Cristian of Aragon -
Oh yeah, didn't you give her the daughter she so desperately wanted?

Adam Boleyn -
Yeah, like, I had a son and she literally chopped my head off.

John Seymour -
Yeah, I know. I was lucky in so many ways. Well, I had a beautiful baby girl and Henriette got her heir to the throne, so of course I was going to be the one she truly loved. But you know, if Edwina had turned out to be a little baby Edward, well, I know that her love wouldn't have lasted.

Adam Boleyn -
Wow, yeah, what a stressful situation. I've never had anything similar happen.

Cristian of Aragon -
Yeah, son, do you have any idea?

John Seymour -
Okay okay, look, you're right. You're so right! You kings kicked some major Tudor ass! And that's what everyone wants to hear about. You know, like, non-toxic masculinity, woo!

What I mean to say is that, I wouldn't do any of that. Instead, I stood by her. It didn't matter how many stupid things she did. I was there, by her side. And that's... not because I was weak or scared. It's because... I loved her. So, Henri...