26th January, 1668

In the slumber of the night, I had awoke upon Oliver's chest. His heart was beating rapidly and his skin was sodden from his own perspiration. My fingers traced his jaw line as well as his left arm and lips. Oliver's eyes slid open slightly and I retracted my finger and shut my eyes tight but he spoke that he had seen me. I thank the night for hiding my blushing and giggled hoping he would think I was being humorous. We talked for a small fraction of time before I had a knock upon my door. Two men stood outside my chamber door and told me that the King requested my presence. As always when summoned, I nodded then made my way into my room and dressed in appropriate attire then to the King's chamber. But as I did this, Oliver towered over me and kissed me so passionately I swear the ground melted beneath me. His eyes pierced mine and his hands shaped my body. It was as if it was his technique on not letting me leave. My lips slightly parted as his kiss grew more and more vehemently. His soft yet firm lips made their way to my jaw and my neck. I had only felt such a feeling once in my life. My age was ranged somewhere between a child and adolescence but my mentality for science and grasping of the complicated compounds and equations was limited to say the least. By mixing a few different types of plants, I had created a type of (what father calls awakening-hallucinogenic) which caused the body's nerves to extend so blood rushed faster causing a type of drug-like feeling (similar to opium or cannabis). It lasted a total of ten minutes but made my nerves feel as if they were on fire and I had felt as if I could fly. His kiss felt stronger than that.

        Moments passed and I remained in his embrace. Only now his position on me had changed. Before, he held me in the open before my bedding and across my door. At that point in time, he had me held between my vanity and him. His chest was solid similar to that of a book's cover or the body of a tree. The eyes I admired so greatly were hidden under his lids, but his breath arched as only the vanity held me. I could feel his grip weaken as he pulled me against him tighter. As my fingers pushed playfully against his chest, a knock repeated upon my door. I answered it to find the King himself standing before me. Shocked, I stilled but announced his presence to warn Oliver. The King forced his way into my chambers and told me how he was disappointed in my deferring him. Although I was unable to see him or know his exact location, I could feel Oliver grin at me as I told the King I would wait for no man, not even if he was titled. I was then taken from my chambers by the King and taken to his garden where he gave me a large pile of papers stacked with at least two-hundred pages. He had told me it was an agreement between him and I. My father had always taught me to always read print and never sign without reading, fore you could be signing your soul to the devil. The King agreed graciously as I told him I would need to review the agreement. When I arrived back in my chambers, Oliver had been gone. A letter awaited me underneath my pillow. He apologized for leaving but stated he was unable to remain there for his and my safety but would return the following day noon after.