𝓁𝑜𝓎𝒶𝓁 𝑜𝓇 𝓃𝑜𝓉

{play the song when amy jane and luke reunite, will natalia be added to the mix?}

i was woken up by the sound of crickets and birds, the nature seemed to be awake. 'last day.' paige said as she noticed that i'd awakened. 'are you sure though?' i smiled as i sat up to stretch and yawn. 'pretty positive.' she smirked and sat on my bed. 'how are you feeling paige?' i asked her and she informed that she wasn't confident. 'i'm not confident either.' shaughna added as she rised from her slumber. 'morning.' paige greeted her, i said 'morning' to her aswell. 'i just miss luke so much, i cried last night.' i sadly admitted which made shaughna and paige say 'awh.'

'your luke better be loyal or he is going to get a massive lecture on how to pick the right girls, he will also be getting the silent treatment.' shaughna grinned which made me giggle.

we got dressed for the last day of casa amor, according to paige. 'are you liking george or nas?' jess asked demi and demi got all nervous. 'if george really impresses me today then i'll pick him, i'm pretty sided with nas.' demi admitted, we love a loyal girl. 'i'm shitting myself.' shaughna sighed, i felt really bad for her since her and callum had been together since day one. 'callum will stay loyal, you have nothing to worry about.' i reassured her as i continued to get ready.

outfit;

'morning girls

'morning girls.' josh awkwardly came into the dressing room. 'morning lovely.' i greeted him, trying not to chuckle. he nodded and then walked out. 'bless him.' rebecca snickered.

amy jane beach hut;
'bless little josh eh?'

it was breakfast time and i had a fruit salad, coco pops weren't my thing- especially when i made them. i chatted to a few girls, i tried to talk more to alexi but it was awkward.

'what would you name your kids?' alexi asked me and i started to giggle. 'for a girl, penelope and delilah. for a boy, roman or ronan.' i smiled as alexi nodded. 'i like roman, sounds like he'd be strong and brave.' he nodded.

amy jane beach hut;
'bless alexi, he is so lovely.'

'should we play a game?' jess asked because most of the girls were sitting on the daybeds. 'yeah, how about would you rather?' rebecca suggested so we played that. 'would you rather couple up with your original boy, or a new boy?' siannise asked. shaughna, paige, siannise, demi and i said we would couple up with the same boy, rebecca and jess didn't. 'i'm all for ched.' jess confirmed, i was glad that she found happiness in a boy that isn't luke. 'you obviously know, jordan.' rebecca winked as we all laughed.

'i've got a text!' biggs shouted. 'islanders, it's time to know what the casa amor boys and girls have been up to. get ready. #makeachoice #readyornot.' i was so nervous and anxious.

all day was full of chatting and getting to know more of the boys, just in case i wanted to couple up with one of them. it was time to get ready for the night, the night where the casa amor crew get back.