𝓈𝓃𝑜𝑔,𝓂𝒶𝓇𝓇𝓎,𝓅𝒾𝑒

for the first time, i awakened early, only mike and i was awake. 'morning amy.' mike smirked whilst he sat up on his bed. 'morning mike.' i nicely greeted him, it was awkward since luke was still asleep. 'i'm gonna go and make luke a quick cup of tea.' i informed mike as i made my way upstairs to the garden.

mike followed me the whole way. 'how are you feeling with luke? still the same?' mike asked as he gave me a teabag. 'yes. still strong.' i slightly rolled my eyes which he didn't notice. 'how are you and jess?' i politely asked him as i mixed the tea with a spoon. 'eh, we're just friends but i don't feel that special connection like i do with you.' he winked which made me heavily sigh. 'right, i'm going to give the tea to luke.'

amy jane beach hut;
'mike, mike, mike... it might be his last day today so i won't have to deal with him. not like he's not a nice guy, he's lovely but it gets too much. especially when i've made it clear that i'm not interested.'

'here you go my lovely.' i handed luke the tea as i found him awake. he sat up and accepted it and grinned at me. 'thank you gorgeous.' he replied and then he gave me a little kiss.

i walked to the dressing rooms and saw sophie and demi following me. 'oh my god amy!' demi squealed, i looked at them in confusion. 'what's up?' i giggled which made their smile grow. 'you two are just goals! like, he calls you gorgeous.' sophie fangirled over it which made me laugh. 'i know yeah! like i'm jealous of you two.' demi said which made me smile. 'you guys, your men should be like that with you.' i admitted which made sophie look quite upset. 'now i miss him more.' sophie giggled and i gave her a reassuring hug. 'you know, you could be meeting him soon.' demi comforted her.

'here's some tea for my favourite girl.' mike came into the dressing room with some tea. 'thanks mike.' i thanked him which made me cringe but he was happy. as soon as he walked out chuffed with himself, the girls started asking questions. 'favourite girl?' demi questioned which made sophie and i chuckle. 'he has felt a special connection with me.' i giggled which caused her to giggle. 'he's felt that connection with me aswell, one girl to the next.' sophie smirked. 'yeah, i like luke.' i smiled which made the girls 'awh.'

outfit;

'no wonder mike's bloody falling for you!' siannise announced to me which made me giggle

'no wonder mike's bloody falling for you!' siannise announced to me which made me giggle. 'what? you have to dress to impress all the time, what if another girl comes in and luke's head is turned?' i made a point... his head wouldn't turn right? 'his head won't turn hun, he's set on you. every time he sees you his eyes are literally following you.' shaughna told me which made me grin. 'so, what's with mike's tea?' shaughna added which made sophie, demi and i crack up in a laugh.

'don't start this again!' demi laughed which made shaughna tear up. 'oh i won't.' shaughna said whilst trying so hard not to laugh loudly.

shaughna and i made our way to the garden, she separated with callum and i with luke. 'stop being so cute! stop making me breakfast!' i said to luke which made him grin. 'it's in return for the tea but if you don't want breakfast then you're not having it.' luke joked and lifted the plate up high so i couldn't grab it. 'seriously luke! but i literally feel so bad that you make me breakfast everyday and i do nothing in return.' i showed a look of concern which made luke crack up. 'it's breakfast amy!' he laughed and lifted down the plate for me to grab. 'i'll be making you coco pops tomorrow.' i winked and then giggled because i'm terrible at cooking.