𝓌𝒽𝑜 𝒾𝓈 𝒶𝓂𝓎 𝒿𝒶𝓃𝑒 𝓅𝑒𝓇𝓀𝒾𝓃𝓈

PLAYED BY NATALIE DANISHamy jane perkins is a new bombshell joining the season 6 winter love island

amy jane perkins is a new bombshell joining the season 6 winter love island. she is from redcar, england and works as a gym trainer in cubry gyms. she is age 21 and enjoys mirror and gym pics on instagram, we know somebody else who does aswell, luke mabbot who also came in as a bombshell.

'i am quite loud and kind so i should bring some light in the villa.' she claims. her friends would describe her as hardworking and a fun hearted girl. her instagram is @amyjaneperkins and her feed is full of gym, mirror and model pictures. we have found that her parents are @ellaperkins and @ricperkins, she tends to post quite a few pictures of her dog @cloudypooch aswell.

on her instagram story after she announced she would be joining love island, she posted a picture saying goodbye to her sister @raineeperks and her little niece everlynn.

we've found out so much from this young beauty and she says she has a liking for luke m and callum. she looks like she's been out with quite a few men so love island should be a fresh start.

honourable fan account mentions
@amylovesperkins
@amyjanefan
@amyjanep3rks

comments:
loveislandgirlllll: i think she'll be quite a player, she should have deleted all of those kissing photos on her gram.
shinequeen: i like what she's about.
lukexedits: hopefully she gets with luke m!