𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔱𝔴𝔬

Jiyun kissed back. All her hard work ignoring Jaehyun for the past week had all gone down the drain.

Perhaps this was what true love felt like? She thought but she knew she was wrong. It wouldn't be true love if they were not meant to love each other. But Jiyun couldn't care less. She unknowingly craved this. Maybe the distant had caused her heart to yearn for something more. She pushed her lips closer as she felt Jaehyun smile into the kiss, while pulling her waist closer. She jolted back at a sudden realisation.

"Jaehyun, someone might see us."

"Everyone's asleep."
"But if you want, we can continue is somewhere else."

❤️

Jiyun snuggled closer to Jaehyun, feeling his warmth. (don't worry they didn't do anything)
She sighed in content as she closed her eyes again, letting the warmth engulf her.

"Hey," his soft hoarse voice was heard. Jiyun eyes remained closed as she hummed in response.

She didn't want to wake up just yet. She knew that she did not want this to end. If she could, she would stay by Jaehyun forever. However, it was not possible. So his presence then made her really happy and she just wanted to treasure their time together.

All her hard work of ignoring Jaehyun had been useless and she was once again falling for him.

Jaehyun stayed there for a little while but had to leave. Being the next ruler of the kingdom was never easy.

This continued happening for a few days- them sleeping on the same bed, smiling at each other, being teased by Jaehyun.

Jiyun knew that if she was going to leave, she had to make the best out of it for the next few days before she had to leave.

———
A/n: honestly half of the time I don't even know if what i'm writing makes sense but thanks for sticking by me!!:)