𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶

Two months passed, which meant only one more month to the wedding and Jaehyun just could not click with the princess. She was suppose to be sleeping on the same bed as him but he argued with his parents about that and eventually, they said that she could sleep on another bed but in the same room.

Jaehyun looked around the room. Definitely no space for her, he had better things to do anyways. He sat on his desk, trying to think of ways to help the kingdom become better but every time he thought of an idea, he would not be able to get the confirmation he needed. The one only Jiyun could give. He was in distress. Nothing he did seemed right.

The princess, he had found out was also spoilt and extremely clingy. She would come up to Jaehyun and call him pet names, which he cringed just hearing.

Jaehyun scoffed. He hated the fact that Jiyun was not there with him. He hated the fact the he could not choose his own life partner. He hated everything.

The princess, name Jaehyun finally remembered was Chun-hei. She walked up to him in her pyjamas and was about to lie on his bed but Jaehyun stopped her.

"Don't sleep on my bed," Jaehyun stated sternly, "sleep..."

He was about to point at the bed in the connecting room but that was the bed that Jiyun slept on. On some nights because most of the nights she slept on Jaehyun's bed.

"Just sleep on the sofa," Jaehyun said.

She was disgusted and could not believe what Jaehyun said.

"You...you want me to sleep on the sofa?"

But Jaehyun was uninterested.

Because she wasn't her.