𝔰𝔦𝔵𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫

"I think the situation caused her to get a panic attack," the nurse explained.

"Besides that, she still looks a little traumatised by what happened, you might want to keep an eye on her," the nurse told Jaehyun.

Jaehyun guided Jiyun back into the room.
"Does that mean I can sleep on your bed?" Jiyun managed to speak even though she still felt weak.

"You really want to sleep with me huh?"

She nodded, "But not in that way."

"Jiyun you're squirming," Jaehyun said.

Jiyun had fallen asleep but did not wake up even though she stopped moving after hearing Jaehyun's voice.

❤️
Jaehyun woke up to see Jiyun standing at window looking out.

"What are you thinking of?" The low voice broke Jiyun's thoughts.

"Can we be friends?" Jaehyun was surprised by the sudden question from the girl.

"Are we not already friends?"

"Do friends let each sleep on their beds?"

"So you think we're more than friends?"

Jiyun gulped.

"No. But it sounds wrong. A prince is friends with a maid."

"You're not a maid anymore. You're my personal assistant!"

"So what will happen when you get married? Will I go back to becoming a maid? Or will I just be told to leave?" Jiyun did not want to lose the job.

"You're going to stay no matter what okay? Stop worrying."

❤️

"So what's happening today?" Jiyun wanted to know what she was up for.

"Training," Jaehyun simply training, pulling out his sword while Jiyun moved away.

"I'm going to die, Jaehyun!" Jiyun hated training. What was the point of it if she was probably going to get a panic attack and die before she could even fight.

"You better get your ass to the training ground before me or you have to run around the palace five times!" Jaehyun shouted, taking off first.