Chapter 1: Knocking

ARIANA POV:
It was a Saturday night, I was doing homework and that's when it all began. I heard a knock on my door and my mom and brother were home so I had no clue who it could be. "Mom, who is it at the door it couldn't be Nonna because she is in New York" says Ariana. I told my mom not to answer it but it was too late. "Happy birthday Ariana!" I hear as soon as my mom opens the door. I knew that it was Zayn, Harry, Louis, Niall, and Liam. I was so happy I thought they had forgot. They had the cutest little wedding style birthday cake for me and it said, "We love you Ariana happy birthday!"
Joan (my mom) invited them inside and we all talked for a while played some games and ate and this made my birthday complete. Once my mom went upstairs to her room we heard another knock on the door. "I wonder who this could be" said Ariana yet when she opened the door there was nobody there and then out of nowhere, "happy birthday Ariana!" Jenn and Andrea screamed. Jenn being the party animal we know her as invited herself into the house and screamed,"let's get this party started woop woop" Frankie just started cracking up because him and Jenn were very close and he knew what this meant from Ariana party last year. They all relocated to the living room once Jenn and Andrea got cake and some snacks. " I thought Andrew and Anthony would have been here" said Andrea but she knew Anthony would have probably have not made it but Andrew was just lazy and that's probably why he didn't come. After about thirty minutes of just gossiping, laughing, and talking Harry's phone rang he didn't know who it was because not very many people had his phone number he smiled as soon as he knew who it was because he knew that the people who called would make Ariana even happier than she was. He knew he would have to act to make the science seem better. Harry walked in the room with a sad frown on his face and I could immediately tell something was wrong. "Harry what's wrong?" Ariana says as soon as she says that a huge smile lights up on his face as so as she hears Anthony, and Andrew scream happy birthday over FaceTime. She runs over to the phone and gives its virtual hug and says, "aww that made my day thank you both","your welcome you know we'd do anything for you" Anthony and Jack say. Anthony mutters, "even stay up to 2:00am and have my mom yell at me" Jenn, Andrea, and Ariana laugh because they knew he was being serious. Out of nowhere Niall says, "hey lets play spin the bottle shot style" Frankie and Jenn start cracking up because Jenn was texting Frankie who was on the other side of the table and Frankie was sitting next to Niall and Niall probably saw it and he wanted to beat us to it. Ariana quickly said, "oh well if everyone wants to then why not" and flashed a quick smile at Harry because she had a little crush on Harry and Frankie thought he had a crush on her right back. Harry noticed her smile and inside he was super happy because he knew they might get to kiss each other and that really excited both of them even though they didn't show it. They all got up from the couch and chair and they sat on the floor. Frankie went to go get some vodka to make it more fun if they chickened out because vodka is much stronger than wine. While Frankie got the vodka Ariana went to go get a bottle of sprite that she started yesterday and there was only about 1/4 of it left so she just chugged it and I heard Zayn say, "dayum girl" and I almost spit it all out thats how hard I was laughing and when that happened Andrea was the first to start laughing and after Andrea started laughing it was Jenn then I lost track of everyone. A minute later Frankie returned carrying this medium size clear glass filled with vodka and he carried about twelve shot glasses. We spun the bottle once to determine who went first and it landed on Niall. We weren't very surprised because we all know that Niall has good luck when it comes to coin tosses and going first in thing so we all just said okay. Niall spun the bottle and it went around four times and it landed on Jenn. Jenn was surprised and then remember something. She got up and ran out of the room yelling, "ill be right back I'm not chickening out so wait a second" she runs as fast as she can to the foyer to get her purse and take out her cherry red lipstick. She puts on four coats and runs back into the room looking like Miranda Sings. Harry chuckled and it was really funny chuckle. Niall said , "im not chickening out so put on all the lipstick you want" Jenn giggled like a schoolgirl. Harry and Niall kept exchanging glances because Harry knew that Niall had a enormous crush on Jenn. Well I am pretty sure everyone knew except for her because I could tell that Niall was excited for this kiss by how the color of his cheeks turning more and more red the closer Jenn got to him. Niall started to lean in and it got really intense they were just making out and it lasted about 8 seconds and now Niall had red lipstick all over his mouth but he didn't really care and he was not going to wipe it off because its the lipstick of the girl of his dreams. Since it landed on Jenn that means that Jenn was kissing someone again and when she spun this time it landed on Louis. Louis got kind of anxious because he didn't know if Niall would be mad but he wasn't it was a quick kiss and it was kind of nice other than the fact that he got red lipstick on his mouth and it looked like he had dipped his lips in red kool aid for about five hours. We played spin the bottle for about an hour and I think that it got to everyone twice so everyone kissed two people and when we were finished it was about 11:00pm and we all were sleeping over so we turned on the T.V. and put it on K.U.W.T.K. and then it got really exciting. Everyone moved to the family room and got their sleeping bags except for Harry, but it was all part of his plan. Harry said, "um Ariana I didnt know we would be staying this late and I forgot my sleeping bag..." Ariana paused for a minute and then said, "do you want to lay in my sleeping bag with me? There is room for two." Harry quickly replied "sure that would be lovely". Everyone quickly got their pajamas on and got in the sleeping bag and positioned themselves to watch the T.V. but still be comfortable.