Chapter 3: Liar

DAY 1 AFTER KAITO AND NERU'S DEATH:

(Outside the school)

This school is the partner school of Voca-high. Its a school dedicated to languages. Some say its the best state school in England! It has a lot of talented female students with particular talents. They're called "rolemodels". Like if you are good at let's say cross country, you would be known as the "cross country rolemodel". Other talented students are there like designers, language experts and many more. All full of girls with different cultural backgrounds. Even the old prime minister's daughter goes there, David Cameron!

I am 11 years old and I just got accepted by chance. I was chosen as the "lucky student rolemodel". I will be in 7C and I am aiming to become part of the student council...

Wait...what. Hasn't this already happened?

Yuka: (wakes up in bed) Urgh!

WHY am I dreaming? No. It's been 2 years since that has happened. I'm in 9C now. I'm almost about to graduate from this school too to go to the high school branch.

Yuka: Must be because I'm graduating...

And then I fell asleep again...

*TIME SKIP TO MAY 29TH!*

1 MONTH AND A DAY AFTER KAITO AND NERU'S DEATH:

It's already been over a month of the killing game. I'm sick of it. No one has been killed for a month but we all know the mastermind is eagerly waiting.

Yuka: Ugggh.

Monochune: (On audio speaker) Gooood Morning! You know what time it is! Wait, is it me or have I forgotten to give the motive? Whoops!

Enough with the shitty motives Monochune.

Oliver: Hey Yui!

Yuka: DON'T CALL ME THAT!

Oliver: (laughs) Don't worry Yuka. But you seem tired.

Yuka: Tired. Yeah. Didn't have a good sleep.

Oliver: Are you still thinking about Kaito?

Yuka: Yeah. I've been so rude to him and doubted him so many times. I miss him and Neru...

Oliver: (sighs) Yeah. I hope the next death doesn't go badly.

Yuka: And what the fuck are you wearing?

Oliver: My insanity clothes.

Yuka: Insanity?

Oliver: Me and Piko are officially part of Flower and Fukase's meme group!

Yuka: Oh Jesus, Why new clothes though?

Oliver: My ordinary clothes got boring.

Yuka: Haha True True. I have to wear this uniform everyday though.

Oliver: By the way, I'm the mastermind.

Yuka: HUH?

I can't believe it...my friend just betrayed me by saying that.

Oliver: It's a lie!

Yuka: Phew. But those clothes are dodgy since it looks like you're the mastermind.

Oliver: Anyway I'm heading off now.

Yuka: Should I Give you breakfast? Like I do with Miku and Luka?