『17』

"Aruba, Jamaica, ooh I wanna take ya. Bermuda, Bahama, come on pretty mama." I sang as I bounded into the BAU with my usual cup of coffee.

"Someone's excited for two weeks of pure heaven." Derek smirked at me.

"I can't imagine what two weeks away from this place is gonna feel like." Elle leaned back in her chair.

"Well, you know, you better thank your man upstairs for making it for the whole team, otherwise you know they'd find a reason to bring us back up in here." Derek took a seat at his desk.

"They've got other teams." Elle let out a groan.

"But we're the best." I sat down on the edge of Derek's desk in front of him.

"Okay, you two can go on believing that if you want to, but I am not answering my cellphone." Derek shook his head at us.

"Sounds like a plan." The three of us clinked our mugs together.

"There he is. Pretty boy." Derek wrapped an arm around my waist and led me over to Spencer's desk. "Last chance. I can get my man to swing you a hotel room for practically nothing. Even you might get a little lovin' out there." He offered to Spencer.

"Thanks anyway." Spencer placed a couple of items in his messenger bag.

"Come on, Reid. Live a little." Derek encouraged him.

"I have to go. I'm going home." He barely even looked at us. "Have a good one guys." He wished us before leaving.

"Bye." Elle and I called out to him.

"He look okay to you two?" Derek asked us.

"Looks about the way I would if I was gonna spend two weeks with my family." Elle shrugged her shoulders.

"Hey, don't knock family. I'm gonna get nothing but for the next 336 hours." Aaron came down the stairs from his office with his bag in hand.

"Mm, good for you." Derek smiled at him.

"Haley's got a list of chores a mile long. I can't wait. The biggest decision I gotta make is what I'm gonna do first." He could practically contain his excitement.

"I bet you she has a thought or two about that as well." Elle nodded her head.

"Believe me. She so does." I chuckled a little.

"Bring it on." He headed out the door.

"I'll be lost in a cabin in the woods for the next two weeks. Do not call me for anything. Have a great time. You all deserve a break." Gideon wished us. "Seriously. Don't-Don't call." He practically begged us and walked out.

"Guess what. I brought the red sparkly bikini that I finally get a chance to wear." I whispered to Derek. Soon, we were in Montego Bay, Jamaica. The three of us lay in beach chairs, soaking in the sun.

"Come on. Did I lie to y'all?" Derek asked us.

"You did not lie." Elle and I said at the same time, making him laugh. "Oh, yes. Thank you." A waitress set down our drinks on the little tables. The three of us clinked our glasses. After downing my drink in a sip, I got up.

"If you two don't mind, I would like to go play a little beach volleyball." I stood up and removed my coverup skirt, making Elle and Derek wolf-whistle at me. "Oh, shut up you two. Those guys are seriously calling my name." I cherished the view. Like destiny, their ball landed by my feet.

"Sorry about that." One of them apologized as he ran over to me to get the ball.

"No problem." I waved it off. "But if it isn't too much, I would really love to join the game." I gave him a flirty smile.