"How about a middle name? I always really liked Dylan!" Harry said.

"Well, I really like Gwen.. but what about Anne? like your mom!" I said. "Skylar Anne Kyles!"

"I think that's beautiful.. but what about your mom?"

"She wanted me to have an abortion.. There is no way she deserves to be in this with us."

"Oh." Harry's face fell. "I'm sorry."

"Its all good! I smiled as Harry wrapped his arms around me. He was wearing a plain white t-shirt and baggy jeans. His hair was in his usual, beautiful curls. He smelled like a waterfall.

Just then, Carter walked in. She was wearing dark blue scrubs. She looked like she had just done a surgery, because her shirt had a few blood spots and her hair was slicked back.

"How do you feel Alanna?" She asked.

"I'm alright. Guys, can you go for a minute please? Harry, you can stay." I called out. Everyone slowly started exiting the room.

"How puffy is my face? On a scale of 1 to 10." I asked Carter. My face always puffed up a bit after procedure. It must've been really bad this time, because of how big the tumor was.

"Well... 'bout a 6.7549, so 6.8, if you wanna round it up." Carter joked.

"Ha ha very funny." I said sarcastically. "Can I leave?"

"Yes. Just be careful. No running, wearing your wig or wearing anything else on your head for four days." Carter said.

"Kay." I agreed and slipped out of bed. Harry helped Skylar and I over to the bathroom and he helped me dress into a hospital maternity dress. It was the only thing that fit me.

"You really need some more maternity wear...." Harry pointed out.

"I'm due in a 4.5 weeks, I think i'll be fine." I said. "I really don't wanna go through that whole experience again so..."

"Why don't we get Libby and Poppy to go get you some clothes?" Harry suggested.

"Good idea." I said as we left the bathroom. I grabbed a little bag Harry packed for my procedure. We exited the hospital with the rest of the gang and walked across the parking lot and into the bus. There were boxes everywhere. They must've gotten ALOT done while I was asleep. I went into my bedroom. (Oopsie I never told you guys about what the room looked like. I will tell you know.) The walls were pink, the same colour pink you would paint a girl's nursery. Libby was currently the only one sleeping in my room though, because I was sleeping in Zayn's bed every night. My queen sized bed had a soft, pink flowered duvet. I had a very small window covered by blue curtains and a fuzzy blue carpet was covering the floor. It was very different from the rest of the bus, which was red and black. But because of the move, everything was out of the bus except our beds. I went back outside, threw my bag in the moving truck parked beside the bus and walked into the kitchen and sat down at the booth with Harry, putting my head on his shoulder with his arm around my giant waist.

"I wanna go to bed." I complained.

"We need to feed you first. Who wants pickles and chocolate?" Harry giggled.

"ME." I yelled. Harry got up and unscrewed the pickle jar and grabbed a chocolate bar from the drawer. I shoved pickles in my mouth as Harry laughed hysterically. After I was finished my pickles, Harry un wraped a caramilk for me and I ate it all up. "Thank you babe." I said, licking my lips. "I'm going to bed now.

"I'll tell Liberity and Poppy to go get your clothes. Btw, Maggie showed up after you passed out, but I told her she couldn't stay and that you would talk to her soon."

"Thanks" I said and got me and my big belly up. "Wake me up for dinner"

"I will" Harry said. I walked down the bus and into the boy's room. I crawled into Zayn's cute little bunk. I snuggled under the covers and soon fell asleep.

*****************************************

"Baby, I brought you dinner." Harry's voice filled my ears.

"My tummy hurts!" I whined. Skylar was kicking. Harry put my food on the floor and put his hand on my belly. "Ha ha I am so fat! I can't wait for the day when people stop giving me dirty looks. I cant believe she's been in here for eight months!"

"Me either!" He said. He grabbed my food tray from the floor and put it ontop of my thighs. It was a Nandos BBQ chicken salad and a giant chocolate milkshake.

"I love you." I said and started eating. The delicious flavors tasted amazing in my mouth.

"Be right back" Harry said. He left the room and walked back in with a bag. He handed it to me. "Here you go!"

I looked in the bag and pulled out three shirts, a skirt, four dresses, two pairs of pajamas and two pairs of pants. They were all adorable, perfect for me. Harry quickly helped me undress and slipped me into a green rhinestone draped shirt that made Skylar look pretty curvy! I put on a very comfortable plain black skirt and braided my hair.

"Wow" Harry said. "You look absolutely phenomenal!"

"Awe shucks! Thanks Harry!" I smiled. He pulled me in and pushed his lips into mine. I loved his kisses, they gave me a feeling of love and care. I pulled away slowly, smiled at him and hugged him tightley.

We left the room and I sat down in front of the tv close to the kitchen. I turned it on to the big bang theory and laughed with the rest of the boys. Liberity and Poppy came in.

"Wow, you look great Ally!" Poppy chirped. "Do you like the rest of the clothes we bought you?"

"I love them. Thank you so much. But this baby will be out in a very short time, you didn't have to buy me so much!" I explained.

"Only half the clothes are maternity. One of the shirts in a breast feeder shirt, one of the dresses has a build in baby strap in the front.. they will be able to be worn after Skye is out." Liberity said.

"Thanks a million guys! you are so smart!" I said. "Well, i'm going to bed.. goodnight everyone."

"Goodnight" Everyone said in unison. I walked to the boy's bedroom and got into Zayn's bed once again. I tossed and turned for a bit, and fell asleep soon after.

***************************************

Pain.

Pain.

Pain.

I woke up at 11:11. A warm fluid trickled down my legs.

"Uh oh!" I said. Liam opened his eyes. I guess he saw my deep breathing and urge to hold back painful screaming and swung his legs over the side of the bed.

"Skye's coming!!!!!! Now!!!!!" I said. He helped me up out of bed. "I don't know if i'm ready!!! She's due in a month! What if she dies? what if sh..." I said as Liam cut me off, as he helped me off the bus.

"Alanna calm down. We already bought everything you need, And there are so many people here to help you. You'll be okay." Liam said.

"I want Harry!!!" I yelled, tears streaming down my face.

"I'll get you checked in and ready first, he'll be there to hold your hand. I PROMISE!" Liam convinced.

"Okay. I will be strong.. for her."