Real Housewives Pt 1

Y'all bare with me again lol!

So I wanted to switch it up because lately I have been watching Real Housewives of Atlanta and never realized how fine Kenya Moore is plus she from my hometown so that is another plus. Then of course I had a dream about her ass LOL!

Backstory: You are a housewife in an open relationship with your husband/wife. You are new to the show and Kenya Moore wants to get to know you. You find her attractive but you are not willing to approach her because you are new. Months goes by and you made an amazing impression on your first season on the show. Now it is reunion time and everything is about to get exposed.

Andy: So 'Your name' you made quite an impression this season how do you feel?

You: *Sighs deeply* I don't know honestly I just really enjoyed myself on the show and happy that I will be returning. I had a lot of fun with getting to know these women.

Kenya: *Snickers*

You looked over at Kenya on the other side of the room and gave her a straight face.

You: Something funny? I honestly want you to say something. I dare you.

Kenya: I just find it funny because you claimed that you enjoyed getting to know us but you have a problem with me.

You arched your eyebrows in confusion.

Andy: Well it looked like you and 'Your name' hit it off in the beginning. You both got really close then all of the suddenly you guys had a problem with each other.

You: I don't have a problem with her. I don't have a problem with anyone one of these women. If I did I always spoke my truth.

Kenya: No you don't.

You looked at her again.

You: How Kenya?

Andy: Do any of you women know why they might have a problem with each other?

Nene: I think because they had sex with each other and Kenya didn't know that 'Your name' was married.

I looked at Nene that was sitting in the middle between Porsha and Kandi. Fuck.

You: What you say Nene?

Nene: Girl bye. You heard me.

Andy: Is that true?

He said looking both at me and Kenya. I looked at Kenya and she was waving her fan back and forth.

Nene: Yup. That's why they ain't saying nothing.

Andy: Kenya?

Kenya: *licks her lips* Yes it is true.

Porsha: *Gasps*

Kandi: *Eyes open wide*

Phaedra: *Straight face*

You: *Smiling on the inside*

Kenya: She came on to me knowing I didn't want nothing to do with her. Plus she failed to say that she was marriage-