Distraction

Friday 9:04 PM
New York, New York

Beyonce's POV

"Babe can you come on before we be late?!" Rihanna called out

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Babe can you come on before we be late?!" Rihanna called out. I rolled my eyes in annoyance she's been denying me sex all day and I was pissed. She says that once we get distracted we never get anything done or we be late to any "important" event, but once she sees me in this she won't be able to resist me. I walked out the bathroom and locked eyes with Rihanna. She is fine as fuck. I wanted to drop down to my knees and pull her glizzy out so bad.

 I wanted to drop down to my knees and pull her glizzy out so bad

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Shit." She said and I smiled. 

"You like it?" I said looking down.

"Yes. I love it." She walked up to me and pulled my by my waste and gave me a kiss. Cupping her neck I pulled her in deepening the kiss. 

"Mmmm." She pulled away going toward the door. "No Beyonce not tonight we gotta go."

My mouth dropped down, no fucking way.

"Come on!" 

I stomped my feet walking toward the front door. This was definitely going to be a long night.

I sat in the passenger seat with my arms crossed as Rihanna drove us to the fundraiser.

"Bey?" she said.

I turned my head looking out the window.

"You for real mad?"

I sighed loudly still not responding. 

"I just gave you some dick last night what is the problem?"

And this morning but that's not the point. I uncrossed my arms looking at her, "So? I want some more. You looking real fine in that damn suit and it's taking every bone in my body not to suck you off right now."

"I-" She had no words our chemistry was strong but when it comes to sex we both feel our bodies radiating toward each other. "I'll give you some when we get back home tonight."

I sighed again, "Well just to keep me from being less annoyed tonight I guess I'll have to rub one out real quick."

"Beyonce please." Rihanna pleaded.

I unbuckled my seat belt and spread my legs in the car. Luckily I had a thong on because it was easy to expose myself quickly.

Going down to my delicate flower I circled my clit with my fingers. "It's so wet."

Rihanna's eyes was still focused on the road. I grabbed her hand and placed them between my legs, "See feel."

"Bey please-" She stopped herself from speaking and started to rub my clit in circles. I jerked at the feeling. 

"Fine you win." Rihanna took a random turn and a couple of minutes later we were parked in some place private. 

She quickly turned off the engine and locked the doors. "Push you seat all the way back she said unbuckling her seat belt and she crawled over to me between my legs.

Rihanna took off my thong making me spread my legs wider. Thank god for this big ass slit on my dress. 

She ask "Is this what you want?"  I felt her dick at my entrance. Pushing inside of me making me full I moaned loudly, "YES!"

"You're so wet and tight."

She began to thrust and thrust and thrust. "You will behave at this event you hear me?" She said. I wasn't paying her no intention the sensational feeling made me close my eyes. So full so complete my whole soul was smiling. 

In this moment I might've agreed but I kept my lips closed. The agony of passion would not overwhelm me. Before I knew it, I was releasing into an explosive orgasm. I bit my lip  moaning and grasping a fistful of Rihanna's jacket. Arching under her she went to my neck biting hard.She kept fucking me harder, harder, and my pussy began to burn. 

I wanted more and more and more and more....... "We're gonna be so late." She said.

"I don't careeee!" Until another climax took me. "Fuuuuuck! You're fucking me so good!" 

Rihanna pushed once more, and then, my pussy so sensitive from the first two orgasm, I felt every spasm of her cock as she released in me. Letting out a cry into my neck. As she pulled out I laughed as we both began to catch our breath. Don't even know what I was laughing at I just felt relaxed. 

"I hate that you get your way sometimes." She said still laying on top of me. 

"Well you don't love me if you say no to me." 

She sat up looking at me and then smiled giving me a long passionate kiss. "Can we go to our event now?"

I smiled, "Yes. yes we can."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know this was short but I had a dream about it so I had to write it down lol. Plus I need new celebrity suggestions, so give me something!

Thanks for reading

~Kira❤😘