Make Up

Nicki's POV

Nicki's POV

"Come on kids your grandma is about to be here."

"Where's mommy?" One of my babies asked.

"She's on a business trip and will be here when you get back from grandma's okay munchkin." I gave Nya a kiss on her forehead. 

"What are you going to do while we're gone mommy?" My other baby, Breonna, asked.

I bent down and gave Breonna a kiss as well. "Well mommy is going to sleep because you both tire me out." I pinched both of their stomach playfully making them both laugh. Breonna looks more like me and Nya looks more like B. I loved my little family but right now I was furious at Beyonce. 

"Come on let's go." I grabbed both my babies bag and we all headed out the door.

~~~~~~~~

I needed to be away from the kids for a while

I needed to be away from the kids for a while. Beyonce been gone for a full week yet again. She's been doing trips like this for the past few months. I'm starting to worry. What if she's.....? No I don't want to say it. She would never. She loves me too much right? At least that's what I think. When she comes home we tell each other how we miss one another but when I try to show her she never budges. She goes straight to sleep. Then the next thing I know she's on another business trip.

As I finished cleaning and making myself dinner I ran myself some water and laid down for the rest of the night. I'm too exhausted to stay up and wait for Beyonce. Is there even a point ?

~~~~~~~~~~

Beyonce's POV

Shit I'm tired. All these back to back trips from Atlanta to New York is killing me. I want this promotion though. The amount of work I've been doing I know I will get it. I hope Nicki was up I missed her so much. I feel like lately I've been neglecting her because she barely texts me when I be away.Not like she used to when I first started going on these trips.  As soon as I arrived home it was quiet. The kids must've left and went to their grandmas because it was only 8.

"Nicki?" I called out and no response. Walking to our bedroom I saw nicki sleeping peacefully. Them kids must've wore her out. I slipped out of my clothes taking a quick shower and laid next to Nicki wrapping my arms around her. I got a big whiff of what she smelled like and she smelled wonderful as always. It's so good to be home.