Mission Rescue

Luna POV

Optimus, Ratchet, and Bumblebee were holding on to the side. The rocks would surely crumble fast, especially for Optimus. I did notice while fighting that I accidentally created strange crystals. If I could find out how to control them, I could create platforms for Optimus, Ratchet, and Bumblebee. I managed to get into my memory files and found out how to control the crystals. I created strong, big platforms made from the crystals under Optimus, Ratchet, and Bumblebee. They went onto the platforms just as the rocks they were holding onto crumbled.

I said, "That'll buy us some time. Now here's the plan. My plan is to have all of our biggest, strongest bots get Optimus, bots with fast reflexs get Ratchet, and fastest bots get Bumblebee. Bulkhead, Ultra Magnus, Melody, Ironhide, Izzy, and me get Optimus. Beea, Acree, Smokescreen, and Samuel get Bumblebee. Cass, Jassy, Jazz, Midna, and Drift get Ratchet."

Each group managed to get the bot they were assigned to safety. Optimus rose to his full height and hugged me. Ratchet did the same to Cass and Bumblebee hugged Beea. Each of the three bots had thanked the ones that saved them. Ratchet refused to let go of Cass and when Cass asked him about it, he mentioned that he didn't want her to disappear without a trace again. Everyone had "Aww~" at Ratchet's response. Ratchet yelled, "Shut it!!" Cass giggled as she wiggled around in Ratchet's arms. She got herself in a position where she is facing Ratchet, she then kissed him on the denta.

Basically, each of us kissed our crush or boyfriend in Samuel's case. I kissed Optimus, Cass kissed Ratchet, Beea kissed Bumblebee, Izzy kissed Ironhide, Jassy kissed Jazz, Melody kissed Ultra Magnus, and Samuel kissed Smokescreen. Each of us, except Samuel, told the one we kissed that we loved them. Everything went back to normal and I informed General Mores what happened. He already knew about the Autobots, so I told him that me and my team are apparently Autobots that used devices, shaped like bracelets, to shrink our size and change our appearance so that we appeared to be human. I told him that something happened to all of us and which caused us to lose our memories.

After a few days passed, we finally took down the Decepticons and we made alliances with the people of Earth. This means that we don't have to hide from the people of Earth anymore. Society even changed majorly in the architecture so that way we could roam the city in our robot modes and not worry about stepping on anyone. All the humans basically have elevated walkways and roads at a height where the bots can't step on them. This construction was made possible with the help of us. Cass found the cure to cancer with Ratchet. So many advances in both tech, medicine, society, military, and much more with the help of us Cybertronians.

Cybertronians from Cybertronian came here to Earth since Cybertronian was dying. They were warmly welcomed if they are on the side of the Autobots. If they are the side of the Decepticons, they'll have a chance to change sides. If they don't change sides or their ways, then they'll be taken down. This is where are story ends for now. It could be just the beginning of another story or just the beginning of our story. We may never know what life has to offer.

*Author's Note: This is the end of the story as of this post. I will eventually make a book on my characters back stories. For example, how each of Team Luna first meet (not counting the siblings) or how each member meet the Autobots they love when they were on Cybertron or even why Team Luna went to Earth in the first place. I hope you guys enjoyed this book. I'm still working on getting the hang of story making. I hope this wasn't super cringy. If it is, then sorry. I hope you all have a great day and maybe even read another book I made! Peace out!*