He felt himself being shaken, but his eyes didn't want to open. "Baby... your eyes... please" Yoongi could hear Jimin's voice, but it was close to a whisper almost inaudible. He looked around trying to find his alpha, he let out another pained whimper. "Yoongi... eyes"

Yoongi was unresponsive curling up into a ball on the floor letting out muffled whines as tears ran down his cheeks. Jimin felt useless there was nothing he could do to help Yoongi except try to get him to open his eyes.

He had read about something like this happening when one's wolf is scared to the point it doesn't want to come out. That person could either stay in this state of mind until they can recall what scared their inner wolf or they could keep those memories locked up.

Locking the memories up meant that the person would never be able to turn into their wolf form until they recall their memory. For some people it could just be a very traumatizing event, a person that traumatized them or a number of reoccurring events.

Yoongi felt so little in this dark abyss, unable to pinpoint Jimin's voice. He wanted more than anything to run into his arms and breathe in his scent. He wanted to feel the warmth and protection Jimin brought him. But he couldn't, he couldn't even smell the calming scent Jimin was letting off.

He was about to cry out for Jimin again when he heard a different voice. The voice wasn't Jimin, it was a voice Yoongi hadn't heard in a long time. "Yoongi don't cry, I'm fine." Yoongi turned around seeing his ten-year-old self being pulled into a hug by his mom.

Yoongi remembered that day all too well, that was the day his mom got tired of his dad abusing her.

Yoongi stood in the doorway of his parent's bedroom watching as his mom and dad walk around their bedroom arguing. "Where were you yesterday?" Yoongi's father asked.

His mom rolled her eyes, "I told you I was working late yesterday, I mean somebody has to pay the bills since you just sit on your ass all day drinking." After saying that she received a hard slap causing her to fall on the floor.

"Don't talk to me like that woman." Mr. Min growled.

When Yoongi saw his mom get slapped and fall on the floor he quickly ran to her side trying to comfort her, "Why did you hit her?" He questioned wiping the single tear that rolled down his mother's face.

"Stay out of this Yoongi, me and your mom are talking right now." His dad said pushing him out the room closing the door behind him.

The memory faded as his younger self slide to the floor. The next memory that he saw was later that day when his mom left.

Yoongi hugged his mom tightly, "Mom don't go to work today please. You're not ok, you're limping."

"I'm sorry baby but we need this money since your sorry excuse of a father spends all his money on alcohol" She sighed looking at his father passed out on the couch.

"Hurry up and leave bitch" Mr. Min yelled drunkenly from the couch.

His mom sighed again dropping her voice down to a whisper, "Bye Yoongi I'll miss you"

"What do you mean. You're talking like you'll never come back." Yoongi sniffled, "Please tell me you're not leaving forever."

His mother looked at him apologetically before kissing him on the forehead, "I'll come back when your dad cools down." She turned on her heels and lifted her purse up higher on her shoulder before walking away from the door.

"I miss you mom." Yoongi whispered to himself, "You said you'd come back."

After that day his dad didn't even look his way, saying he looked too much like his mom. Then a couple of months later he started bring other women home.