Marvel AU pt.3

Thanks to my dude Ghoul_boiz I've got a couple more ideas for this alternate universe! Go give them a little love!

In the previous one I said Marvin could be Gambit, but I completely forgot about Dr. Strange! That actually fits way better so ... whoops, my bad.

Jackieboy Man could be Ned, Spider-Man's best friend and his guy in the chair! I love that idea [thanks again Ghoul_boiz]

The newer egos from A Heist With Markiplier, of whom I don't know all the names of [whoops], are the Guardians of the Galaxy! Yes! A bunch of idiots in space! [To get into all of them is too much work, for now. If you guys want me to make an extra part of this, I'll definitely make it sometime.]

I wanted to add Damien, from Who Killed Markiplier, to this list too. He's just a cool and interesting character. He [or rather Damien and Celine] turned from a good person into Dark. Which is why I think he should be Bucky Barnes, the Winter Soldier. My poor boi who doesn't deserve the pain he went through.

Speaking of Dark, since it's now not specifically about the Spider-Man side of the franchise, there's another character he could easily be [genderbent of course]: Hela. Can you picture it? Dark, the God of death. Pushed away, seeking revenge and wanting to rule it all. I love it.

That's it for now guys! Show Ghoul_boiz some love, they gave me some of these wonderful ideas! Let me know what you think about this and if you have any ideas, tell me in the comments. I'll use in the next part and give you the credit for it of course!