Chapter 15

Ash and Serena started setting up Garrets account for eHarmony. They set it up with fake information to make Garret seem like a more interesting guy, because to be honest, he really wasn't. The couple laughed at the outrageous ideas they each had. "Really Ash? You really think people are going to believe that he won an award for being the hottest guy in the country? Be more realistic." Serena giggled at the fact that Ash was not very good at this stuff.

"Okay fine. You think of something." He said. Ash suddenly turned his head, he felt like he was being watched. He looked around a bit longer, but thats when he saw a familiar face. "Shhh. Serena don't look now, but I think I see Giovanni."

"What? What should we do?" Serena whispered lightly. Ash glanced back at Giovanni.

"It looks like he's talking to somebody. It looks pretty serious, but I can't make out what they're saying." Ash watched closely. Then, Giovanni got up. The raven haired boy quickly turned his head then glanced back slowly. When Giovanni left Ash grabbed Serena's hand. "We have to go after him. We don't know what he may do. It might be something bad."

"Ash, are you crazy? What are you thinking?" Serena exclaimed.

"Hey, trust me. Please." Ash looked the honey haired girl in eyes. Serena sighed, then nodded her head. They followed Giovanni within a good distance. After five minutes of following the man he turned to an alley. When Ash and Serena turned they were startled by footsteps behind them. They quickly turned their bodies, expecting anything.

There were three thugs. With instinct Ash grabbed Serena and tried to run the opposite way. Then they were stopped by two more thugs and Giovanni.

"Get them." Giovanni simply said. The thugs obeyed and grabbed Ash and Serena. They put a potato sack on their head. When it was taken off they were in a room. Ash was on one side and Serena was on the other. They were both tied up and hopelessly awaiting their doom. Giovanni stood between them.

"So, my plan worked. You see Ash, I came to finish my job. My job was to kill both you and your mother. You were lucky enough to get away, but you are lucky again. I will let you live, but you will be my personal slave the rest of your life. Sound good?"

"Look, you aren't getting away with thi-i-i" One of the thugs jabbed a syringe in Ash's chest.