- Dark x Google -

Relationship: Googleplier x Darkiplier | romantic
Themes: hurt then comfort
-long af (3500-ish)

Trigger warnings:
- Self-harm (implied / mentioned)
- Depressive / deep thoughts (no self-worth; no self-esteem)

Please, if you suffer from any of the above and project things easily on yourself, don't read this, or with much caution. I care a lot about all of you guys, and I mean every single one of you. Take care of yourself and feel free to send me a text, if you need someone to listen to you or someone to talk to. I only want the best for you guys. Never forget that.
You matter. You have purpose. You are liked and loved. Be it a family member, a friend, a person you know, heck, be it even a celebrity or a random stranger from the internet you know. As long as you have the feeling of liking / loving someone, or have the feeling somebody feels so for you, you have a purpose. Be there for yourself, be there for them. As long as you have one single person in your live that likes you, or you like, or you liking yourself, there's a reason to live for. And I promise the world to you, someone, at least, is thinking about you in a good way, who would be in pain seeing you hurt. So please, get help if you need somebody to help cope you with all these feelings.

Without further ado, I wish you a good reading.

- Shattered Pieces -

The night was cold. The moon high in the sky. An owl flew above the manor as two voices echoed to the outside of the building from Google's room.

"It's not my fault that you're such a miserable wimp!", shouted Google at the entity.

"It's neither mine, that you're calibrated imprecisely! But who am I to say that to a 'oh so superior being' like you?!", Dark mocked, a fuming fire in his eyes.

"Cut that shit, Dark. You know just like me that that's not true.", Google growled and stepped closer to him.

Dark stood his ground and looked the other male straight in the eye.

"I only asked you to help me stitch up a wound and all you did was fucking ramming that needle down to my bone!"

"Oh, excuse me, that I was not programmed to be a doctor's assistant." Google rolled his eyes.

"You know what? You're inefficient. I thought you would be a help, but I guess I was wrong."

Google frowned at that. He knew that Dark had his temper tantrums some times, but he never got so far as to question -no- insult his efficiency.

"You know what, Dark? You are useless in any way shape or form. You are just a walking corpse with no emotions. Without this broken vessel, you would be nothing. A no-one. Literally not existent. You are just a broken piece that's not been thrown away yet.", he said while slowly leaning in.

"You are just a broken man with nothing in life. No purpose that has to be fulfilled. No family or friends who accompany you. No objection which keeps you going. No love to live for."

Dark listened closely to Google's words. His angered face turned into a shocked one, which was quickly replaced with one full of hurt. The words were burned into his mind. Those very words from the man he once used to trust and respect. The one he used to love, with all his shattered heart, only moments ago.

The android sighed audibly and leaned back, his eyes hooded, an intimidating aura surrounding him. Dark felt how he shrunk back in the slightest as he looked up at the other, silent tears rolling down his hot skin.

Google scoffed.

"Throwing punches, but can't take a hit, huh. Pathetic."

It was only a low mumble, but still, it seemed like it was shouted through a megaphone into the quiet room.