- Mission Friendship (Request) -

Request from AngelGaming54326

Yandereiplier X Wilford Warfstache [Platonic]

It was on a Thursday, when Wilford and Yan sat in the living room on one of the couches. They were watching a series that just played in their silence, not talking to each other at all. It was one of those times when Wilford was deep in thoughts. He remembered back, what happened this week and if there were any appointments to go to. When he didn't find any, his eyes traveled to the ego beside him. Yandereiplier.
They were one of the few egos Wil didn't talked on a regular basis to. He didn't know why, but their conversations fell flat most of the time. They just didn't had any topics to talk about.

"Hey, Yan.", Wil tried to start a conversation, "How... How was your day?"

"It was fine.", they replied and threw a short glance at Wilford.

"And how was school? Did anything happen today?", he tried to hold up the convo.

"No, not at all, I guess. Just the usual, you know."

And that's it. Again.

Time passed and noon came rolling by. At this time, Wil already tried several times that day to talk to Yandere, but it just wouldn't work. The two of them sat by themselves in the kitchen at a small four-person table, all the while they drank a hot chocolate.

It was when Wil couldn't handle it anymore and just blurted out what he had on his mind all day.

"Okay, listen here Yan. There is something I have to tell you."

"You finally got Dark in the sheets?"

"What? No. How came that to your mind? I already did this months ago.", Wil waved off, "I meant something else. It involving you."

"Oh? Okay? And that would be?", Yan said a bit surprised.

"Well, you see: For several days now I've tried to talk to you, having a convo, you know? But you wouldn't get it and thus, it fell flat.", he explained.

"Oh. I see. To be honest, I didn't had that much of an interest in doing small talk. There are only a few topics I like to talk about.", Yan said and looked at him.

"Is that so? Then what are topics you like to talk about?", Wil tried his luck once again and leaned a bit forward, a warm smile on his face.

Yan shifted a bit in their seat as a visible blush spread across their face, their eyes coated with a glimmer.

"Well, there is this boy in my school... My senpai. He is super cute and really nice! We're in the same year and we talk occasionally.", they began.

"Oh, so you're lovestruck, huh?", Wil mused, his smile turning into a smirk, "Tell me, what makes him so special to you?"

"He's just super attractive, he's smart, he has this cute laugh and his hair... It's so soft and smells always freshly washed! And the way he talks, his words chosen wisely but still sounding so simple. Or the way he walks! His muscular posture, moving, looking so calm and relaxed and at the same time full of pride.", Yandere rhapsodized about their senpai and got lost in their monologue.

"And any plans on how to win his heart?", Wil asked and wiggled his mustached, as an idea plopped into his mind.

"Well, kinda. But I still need a bit more time and preparation.", they smiled dreamly and the glimmer in their eyes shifted to a crazed one, "I had the idea to kidnap him, as soon as most of the girls aloud him are out. There are still a few, but it's manageable. As soon as this is done, I'll take him and have him all too myself."

Wil's eyes widened at their words and his mouth fell a bit agape.

"You would kidnap your senpai?! Golly, that's amazing! Why didn't I come up with this idea, when I was your age!", Wil exclaimed enthusiastically and put his mug down, taking one of Yan's hands instead.

"Tell me more! What else will you and are willing to do for your senpai?"

"I started murdering students since a few months, those that are always around Senpai. Mainly girls. They get always too close to him and try touching him and all that. I can't stand it! I'm always watching him from the distance, stalking him home and staying there for a bit. He never even noticed that I was watching him."

"This sounds so nice! You said you already killed some students, right? I'm so proud of you, Yan! You follow ol' Warfstache's footsteps!", he said happily and whiped an imagery treat away, "How about good ol' Wilford helping you on your mission, eh? Sounds good?"

"Yes! That would be so nice! Thank you so much, Wilfy!", Yan exclaimed and threw themselfe onto him over the table.

Wil just laughed and smiled, happy to have created another bond to an ego. The next day should be a blast for the two of them.
----

Friday came by and Yan and Wil both went to Yan's school. They had a blast there! Yan first showed him their favourite place to observe their senpai. After that, they dragged Wil to a much lesser crowded area, where Yan showed him their weapon closed. Wil was none the less impressed. Later on, lunch time started and both began to set their plan into action. The two went on a search 'n' hunt for possible enemies and rivals, that had a stronger bond to Yan's senpai than they had. After quite some time, school ended and the result was pretty amazing.

Yan was smiling from one ear to the other and ran a heavily blood stained hand through their hair. Wil on the other hand began making jokes about dead bodies and their victims. Yan joined Wil's laughing soon after and they entered the manor with a laughing fit.

"-and how you just pulled out those chopsticks and said 'gonna stab you to sushi!" was almost the best part!", Wil laughed and wrapped one arm around Yan's shoulder.

"Or how you pulled your knife your and were like 'you want to be tickled by my knife~?'! It was hilarious!", Yan giggled and closed the door behind them.

"But for real, the skill you show when killing people is amazing! You should come to a few trips me and Anti do
from time to time. You would love these!"

Yan just smiled brightly and leaned their head against Wil's blood soaked shirt.

"Thank you, Wilford."

"No problem, buddy."

As they wanted to walk into the kitchen, they heard someone clearing their throat behind them and turned around. There stood Dark, brows furrowed and arms crossed.

"Yandere, Wilford...", the entity began in a warning voice, "May the fuck I ask where you were all day and what you two did?"

"We were at school!", Yan answered and smiled at their leader.

"Yeah, we were putting some of Yan's students down, so they could be a bit more around their senpai.", Wil edited.

Dark only sighed and drove his hand over his face, lastly pinching the bridge of his nose.

"I thought I told you two each, that you should inform me when you go on a killing spree. Wasn't I clear enough?", Dark raised a brow.

"Nooo...?", Wil rather asked than stated.

"You two are- ugh. Whatever. Just go get yourself cleaned up. And you, Wilford, my office in half an hour.", he grumbled and left them by their own.

"Seems like someone had a bad day.", Wil hummed and walked upstairs to take a shower.

"Yeah I guess.", Yan shrugged and followed him.

They talked a bit more before they waved their goodbyes for the day and walked into their rooms, getting clean again and mentally preparing for the next time in s few.