- Sugar and Blood -

Author's note:
-No relationships at all
-Second chapter: The excitement after (smut)
Ps. : A guest appearance! Surprise yourself!

- Sugar and Blood -

"Wilford! Your treats are super good!", Bim complimented as he ate one of the cinnamon buns.

"Well, thank you!", thanked the hobby backer cheerfully and took a bite of his muffin.

"I really don't want to know how much sugar is in this stuff. I bet it's enough to fill two fucking bowls.", Dr. Iplier commented with a judging look on his face, eating one piece of cake.

"Come on, Doc! You have to say it tastes delicious though!", Wilford exclaimed and threw his hands in the air, crumbs of his muffin falling on top of his floof. The doctor only shook his head and was about to leave the room, disappointed that his medical advise was ignored by the other egos again.

"Yeah, we'll see when you two lay passed out in your rooms. Feeling horrible because of a sugar coma.", Dr. Iplier taunted, mumbling the last part.

Bim only shook his head and Wilford watched as the doctor left them alone in the living room.

"Well, it were three and one forth of a bowl, but he was pretty close.", shrugged Wilford and looked at Bim, who smiled and started laughing.

"Oh what a surprise.", Bim chuckled sarcastically and enjoyed the last bite of his treat.
- - - -

Some time passed, it now was around 2 pm, and Wilford Warfstache and Bim Trimmer were hyperactive like kids with caffeine in their systems. They were in the backyard of the manor, running around in cycles, basically out running all their new gained energy.
You might ask from where it came; well, when Wilford said, that it were three bowls and one forth of sugar, he wasn't lying. You see, the two egos ate pretty much of that stuff, like, enough for a whole week in one hour.

"Gotta go faster than this, Bim!", Wilford screamed and ran away from Bim as he tried to chase the mustached man. 

"Oh, you don't have to say that twice!"

As the men were running and having the time of their lives, Dr. Iplier looked out from his window and watched as his lookalikes were having a sugar rush. He sight and sat back in his chair, watching them a few more minutes until they ran out of sight.

Wilford was ahead and ran back into the manor, throwing chunks of glitter wherever he ran. Bim was on his heels, a crazed look in his eyes he rarely had. The show host had a few attitudes from the giddy reporter and one of those were the fun on killing out of nowhere.

As they ran around, Wil took the next corner left and collided with someone. He fell to the ground with a big "Uff!" and Bim tripped over him, falling forward onto Wil's crotch. Wil yelped in pain and rolled onto his side, clutching his lower part while Bim toppled onto the floor. As they were lying there, the person Wil collided into just flashed them a amused smile.

"And why are you two running around here, may I ask?", Dark asked them, his hands clasped behind his back and the small smile still on his face.

Wilford just groaned and looked up at Dark through squinted eyes. Bim on the other hand was standing again and jumping up and down like the hyperactive man he currently was.

"Wil and I are just running around! Having fun, you know!", he exclaimed happily and smiled from one ear to the other.

"Y-yeah, we were just having a great time.", Wil added and stood up rather cautiously.