******************************************************************************

"So here is the thing I was telling you about Leila" Justin said, handing over a small advertisement pamphlet to Leila, while stuffing a big piece of toast into his mouth. Leila stretched out her hands to grab the advertisement that Justin was giving her.

"Ooh nice, thanks a lot Justin " Leila said, peering over it. It was lunch break and they were sitting at the beggars table with the rest of the beggars. It was a vacancy for a call assistant. Answer calls from the comfort of your home and get paid for it ! Seemed easy enough, interviews to be held Saturday at 14h00 808 Cocopalm Street. She didn't recognize this neighborhood, she would have to check for directions.

"So err... how was class?" Justin asked Leila rather awkwardly

"You heard about it huh?" Leila said biting into her potato salad

"Well kind of everybody did...they are all saying how you did nothing and just went to sit on that desk"

"Sure did"

"Why "

"I just didn't want to give them a reason to be satisfied"

"Leila....Xavier Johnston is staring at you" Justin said in a low whisper

"When is he not?" Thomas retorted turning around briskly.

Leila wasn't paying attention to them...she was busy writing down the street address which she would later google, she needed a job desperately. Something very few people in the Royal School would understand.

*****************************************************************************

"808 Cocopalm street" Cut Throat read the note as his black gloved hands scrumped the paper into a tight ball and threw it out the window of his Aston Martin. He was given a mission, excitement and adrenaline gushed through his veins. He was informed that his respective team will find him there. It was probably some type of real life scenario training session for the newbies. He wouldn't let it bother him much....Cut Throat was so good at remaining structured, his thoughts disciplined........ until recently. He could feel his mind was on edge...and though he was avoiding it, he sure knew the reason why. Although he could meet her during school hours, and he had hacked into the Williams CCTV security system so he had virtual access to her and her activities as much as Zach did......he wanted the type of access to her that really only Cut Throat has had....

Cut Throat on edge wasn't a good thing. Not to the C40 , not to KO, not to his team...but especially not to himself.

His Aston Martin flew by the streets turning them into mere blurred images.

He could see his destination a few feet ahead of him, he parked the car up the street. It stood out in the neighborhood it was broad day light...this wouldn't work...should he trash it? He kind of liked this Aston Martin, it was starting to become one of his favorite...It wasn't going to be a long session as far as he understood, he would just leave it here.

808 cocopalm street was a house. Strange that he was bought here, when the place looked just so normal? Could this belong to Drug Lords...? Traffickers? Corrupt politicians? Army ? He couldn't get a feel of the ambiance..it looked ordinary enough. And who was he supposed to meet he thought irritably? He hated lack of coordination ,it really affected his operations.

Walking through the open black gate, He turned the knob of the door, as far as he could feel the house was empty. Strange....why were there no weapons opted for this mission? He opened up and stepped into what was a lounge...still no sign of habitation...

He heard voices from up stairs. He took out his infamous knife from his blue suit, and silently walked up the stairs to where the noise was coming from..

"But who the heck is this supposed to be...?" Cut Throat could hear a strange accent talking, he turned around the corner and then quickly stretched back..it was Eduardo the Brazilian.

"So is this like a mission...like a real mission or is it another type of test ?" He recognized Vikram's voice. Bunch of amateurs Cut throat thought to himself. To be honest he was also a little puzzled why he was having a so called mission with the interns ....why couldn't they carry out this exercise with someone at a lower ranking? Cut Throat thought of C40 like an Army..and he thought of his role similar to that of a General...how could a General be called in for such a trivial task? He should be offended. Alas, good Soldiers don't ask questions.

"Enough of the bickering" He came out from the corner of the wall, hands in his pockets , "What's the mission" Cut Throat asked, his face covered with the black mask. He could see Eduardo, James and Vikram there, staring at him in awe. No doubt they must have heard about him during their induction...he was the top C40 out of all 40 of them.

"Here you go Sir.." James handed him a small note of paper, half in respect, half in admiration.

"Annihilation" was the instruction written. Cut throat smiled behind the mask...he loved these kinds of missions..they were definitely one of his favourite. He could definitely let loose on the target...and he had every intention of doing so...perhaps this was why the interns were here with him...kind of like a job shadowing exercise? He would show them how to optimally annihilate a target....and they were to observe..? Was this the purpose of this exercise..?

*****************************************************************************

Well..here it is 808 cocopalm street Leila thought to herself, getting off the taxi . Her first interview..she was excited and nervous..she had her CV in her hand, her Identification documents, praying she could get this job, she walked through the gate ....