After doing some small grocery shopping, I came back home and took a quick shower and changed into something casual and comfortable.

My phone started buzzing and I see it's an Twitter DM request. I open it and it's Levi texting me.

It was just him saying wassup and that he found me through Aug's twitter.

"Stalker!" I dragged. I still texted him back though.

I sat down on my bed and waited for him to respond because I saw he was typing. I love fast texters so I was intrigued.

I locked my phone when I heard the doorbell

I locked my phone when I heard the doorbell. I texted Janice, telling her to come early, so that was probably her.

I look through my peephole and see August. He has on his basic everyday color, black, but he had on some gold to make it look nice. He's just so handsome to me.

"I'm surprised you're the first one here." I opened the door with a smile.

"What you trynna say? I look like a late type of nigga?" He chuckled.

"You do." I laughed. "Come in." I opened the door wider and let him step in.

Ugh, his cologne. I love that smell.

"Where my boy Chad at?" He looked at me.

"He's coming later on. My mom is out with him." I explained.

"Why you tell me to come so early? It's lunch time, not dinner time." He sat at the island while I grabbed wine glasses.

"Because, I can." I spoke. "I told Janice to come early too."

"That's your sister, right?"

"Yes, and don't be mad at her if she brings up Lola. They work together and Janice is hella nosey, so she'll tell or ask you whatever."

"Thank you for that warning." He laughed. "I don't drink by the way." He spoke before I poured in his cup.

"What?" I dragged. "Big bad August don't drink?" I smiled.

"Nah, I got a bad past with it." He shook his head. "Aye, how that whole situation with yo ex going?"

"Well, I haven't gotten any shit from him since last time, but our next court date is next month." I sighed. "My lawyer says she has stuff against him that can make the judge make his choice quick, but no telling what lies Derrick and his lawyer are ready to tell."