Shu x (insecure body)reader

It was about almost midnight as Y/N has almost got accustomed to new life the vampire brothers made her indure. Y/N decided to take a bath since Ayato and Laito was bugging her all day for her blood, which she did gave them before they bothered Yui again.

As Y/N entered the bathroom she looked herself in the mirror and frowned at her apperance. "I'm so fat..." She mumbled as she had a bit of chub and wasn't skinny as Yui.

"Why would you say that?" A deep male voice asked, Y/N gasped as she turned around to see the blonde vampire in her bathtub. "Shu! W-What are you doing here?!" she asked nervously as her heart raced.

He didn't answer as he got out the bathtub and was dripping wet from the water and slowly strolled over to Y/N. Then forcely pinned her to the wall. "I find you cute~." He whispered huskily in her ear as he picked her up and set her onto the bathroom counter.

"At least you got some meat on you than Yui." He mentioned since Yui was litterly twigs.

Y/N blushed more but glanced away in embarrassment. Shu chuckled lowly as he started to suck on her neck. Y/N gasped out, before letting out quiet yet soft moans. "Ah~... Ah~..."

Her moans was nice but Shu needed more, he then bit down onto her neck as he sucked on her blood. Y/N whined out in pain as she gripped onto his shirt as she closed her eyes.  "Mmm~ so delicious~." He groaned.

Soon he pulled away, licking his lips in satisfaction. "Now~ Lets get rid of these clothes." He said as he strips her of her shirt and bra rather quickly. "S-Shu!" You whined out as you whimper. "Y-You d-don't have to fo-force yourself on me... I'm ugly.." She whispered as she was crying a bit.

"But Y/N... I want you." He said bluntly before sucking on her collarbone and chest, making hickeys as he played her breasts.

Y/N's moans continued, arching her back a bit as she gripped onto his hair from the pleasure. A bit of sweat running down her body as she bucked her hips a bit.

Shu then got to her breasts and started to suck on one of her nipples, being rather gently as he played and pinched with the other one. Soon he switched and gave the same treatment to the other nipple. Y/N was a moaning mess, her face a light red as she panted lightly.

"You look like a mess when I didn't get to the main part yet~." He teased lowly as he pulled off her pants and panties. "My, My... Your so wet." He whispered, staring at her wet entrance but flicking her clit. "A-Ah~!" Y/N moaned out as her body stiffened.

"S-Shu~!" Y/N moaned, Shu smirked before latching his mouth onto her clit and began sucking on it, then inserting one finger into her. Y/N moaned out loudly as she had a grip on his hair once again. The pleasure inside of her was slowly building up as she couldn't believe a hot guy like Shu wanted her.

Shu continued as he added another finger and started to thrust them faster, "Your so wet~ your walls are wrapping around my fingers~." He said as he continued to abuse her clit with his mouth.

This continued for about a minute or two as Y/N couldn't hold her climax in anymore. She squealed out as she cummed, all over his fingers.

Shu smirked as he pulled away and exmained his fingers. "Dirty girl~." He teased as he sucked onto his fingers, cleaning them before removing them from his mouth. Y/N watched him as she felt so heated and just wanted him to fuck her right now!

Shu then unbuckled his pants and showed off his rock hard cock, Y/N stared at the monster thing infront of her. But this got her even more excited as her legs shake.

Shu then started to rub his cock agaisnt her entrance to tease her. "Beg for it Y/N." He moaned.

"Ngh ah~! P-Please~ F-Fuck me~." She begged. Her face going more red as she couldn't believe she said those words. "Good girl." He praised before thrusting into her.

Y/N let out a small scream as her walls clamped down onto his cock, feeling pain since this is her first time.

"Your first time?" He asked as you nodded, tears in your eyes. "Well it will get better from here." He reassured as he waited for her to adjust to him.

Y/N soon adjusted, "Y-You can move..." She whispered. Shu nodded as he slowly started to thrust into her. Groaning as he realized how tight she was. "Damn~." He moaned as he continued to thrust into her slowly, but he was picking up the pace as he held her hips.

Y/N moans was increasing every time he thrusted as she felt pleasure more than pain every time he thrusted into her.

His thrusts were getting harder and faster as he let out small moans escape his mouth as he gripped onto her hips tighter. Thrusting wildly as he was giving her no mercy.

The sound of their wet love making and Y/N's moans filled the bathroom as she felt like she was going to cum already. "S-Shu~!" She moaned out as she wrapped her arms around his neck as to bring him closer and wrapping her legs around his waist, making him go deeper as he thrusted against her womb. She screamed out in pleasure as she cummed.

Her juices squirting onto his cock as she tightened. "I-I'm not done yet baby girl~." He groaned as he was thrusting even harder, his climax was almost there as he squeezed her ass. Y/N was a moaning mess, drool running down her chin as her eyes rolled back in pleasure. Shu slammed into her a few more times before cumming inside of her.

Y/N moaned as she felt his seed filled her womb as she panted. "Ah...~ Ah....~"

They went for a few more rounds before finally finishing. Y/N was covered and filled with cum as she knew she was pregnant. Shu was also panting as he stared at her for a brief moment.

"Let's take a bath." He said as he kissed her gently on the lips.

"Yeah."

(And thats it. xD
Sorry I've been gone for so long guys. But I'm willing to continue this book!)