Yandere Reiji x Reader Part 1

This is from @chckenhu

I stayed at the Mansion for a while getting along with everyone surprisingly. But for the past few days i cant shake the feeling that im being watched everywhere i go... Hell even when i go to my own room i felt i was watched.

I went to Reiji room so i can have tea with him. I felt a little nervous cause whenever i am around him he always do something a little bit weird. Sometimes take glances at me, offer me help with my work, ect.
I knocked on his door and i heard him say,

"Come in."

I took a quick breath and I opened the door. I glanced over to Reiji who is sitting on a chair drinking tea while reading a book. He looked up and he slighty smiled at me and gestured for me to sit down. 

"Y/N would you like some tea?" He offered gesturing to the tea that was on the little table in front of us.

I nodded not wanting to say anything and he poured me some tea and handed the cup to me. I hastitatied but I gently grabbed the tea cup not wanting to break it. I looked at the tea and it looked normal but it somewhat smelled weird. 

"U-um Reiji?"

"Yes?" 

"What did you put in this tea..?" Being unsure if I can trust the liquid in my hands.  He glared and looked disappointed and I felt guilty.

"Actually never mind I-i'll drink it." I smile and sweat dropped not wanting him to get angry at me. I gulped than took a sip from the tea, surprisingly it tasted fine. I breath a sigh of relief but not a moment later I felt myself go limp. I dropped the tea cup and it fell to the floor and shattered. I lay on the floor to as I see Reiji get up closing his book and putting his tea and book down on the table.

"I never knew the drug will effect you that quickly." Reiji Smirked sadsticly and grabbed my hand, he sniffed it before biting into my wrist. I groaned in pain, but couldn't make much noise from the drug. After a couple intense seconds he stopped drinking my blood and patted my head gently. 

"Shhh its okay my little Y/N everything will be okay from now on." He kissed me and I refused to kiss him back till he bite the bottom of my lip making me yelp in pain. 

He took his chance and slithered in tongue into my mouth and it was a very intense make out. I was running out of breath till he pulled away with a string of saliva connected from my mouth to his.

I gasped desperate for air. Reiji laughed at my pathetic state. 

"You will be gasping for more when I'm done with you." I saw whatever sanity was left from him gone. I cried silently begging in my head to be set free from his grasp. 

He took out a needle from his pocket and injected it into my neck. 

"Don't worry my dear everything will be okay." My vision blurred till darkness hit me.

(And that is it for part 1 for the one shot the second part shall be out soon :P but I'm not gonna promise a date when I'm gonna release the chapters cause I know relize I'm pratically lying to you guys about the date of when the chapters shall be out. I will release the chapters when I can.)