<16> Mastermind!Kaede x F!Reader

Start from the beginning

"Of course not! I never died." Kaede smirked, moving closer to my ear. "After all, I'm the mastermind..." I was panicked, I wanted to scream, but I couldn't. "Y-You... what?" "I'm the mastermind!" Kaede said confidently. "Well, sorry to see you heartbroken after my death though... I don't want to see my (Y/N) sad..."

"Wait! Slow down! Y-You're the mastermind all along? Y-You killed Rantaro... for nothing?" I asked, and she just nods in response. "Well, technically, I wanted one of you to kill... but... you guys wouldn't do that, so I have to take action." She smiles at the end.

"I... Can't believe this..." I muttered. "But hey, (Y/N), this is a secret between me and you, alright? If you blurt this out to anyone, I'll execute all of you." Kaede threatened. "I won't... but... please spend time with me! It's lonely without you!" I cried. "I know you love me, (Y/N)." And she pulled me into a hug.

~~~~•

And so, every night, Kaede came and visits me, after the training with Kaito, of course. One night, Kaede just hang out with me, like any other nights. "So... the second murder is about to happen..." She said. "It's ok, I won't even worry if anyone get hurt... I got you, Kaede." I smiled at the girl.

"Haha! You're flattering me!" Kaede said. "But... you should stop spending time with that emo Detective and that idiot, Kaito." Kaede frowned. "Oh well, I couldn't escape from them, besides, it'd be weird if I skip training."

We chatted a bit more, and I went back to my room. And she... who knows where she went? I fell asleep quickly, and dream about a great dream.

~~~~•

Ryoma is now dead. He's dead inside the tank, of Himiko's magic show. But it doesn't effect me one bit. All I need now is Kaede.

"Hey (L/N)! Would you like to be my sidekick?" Kaito suddenly approaches me. No, thank you... "U-Um... sure!" I forced a smile.

Kaede told me that Kirumi is the culprit, so if anything happens in the class trial, I'll just pull up some evidence to get the culprit right.

Eventually, we did it again. I giggled at my success, and leave the Class Trial room.

~~~~•

It is now, the final Class Trial... Shuichi asked to do this... so I don't really know what he wanted to talk about, or what he's scheming...

"So that's why... Kaede Akamatsu... is the mastermind behind all of this!" Shuichi concluded. "What?!" I shouted. "Of everything, and you could say Kaede is the mastermind?! What's wrong with you?!"

"I'm sorry, (L/N)... but... all of the evidence we found all points to her... I don't want to believe this too..." Shuichi said. "Stop it!" I shouted. "Ka-" Before I could finish, Monokuma interrupted me. "It's alright (Y/N), they've figured it out." I knew that was Kaede.

A smoke came in the class trial, and in a flash, Kaede appeared. "K-Kaede?!" Tsumugi shouted. "Nyeh?! How?!" Himiko ask. "So... you're really the mastermind, after all..." Maki sighed.

"Kaede... why?" Shuichi asked. "Because... I wanted despair!" She just laugh. "And my (Y/N) here... I'm glad that you helped me~" I nodded, and smiled at her. "Y-You work with her?!" Maki shouted. "Well... yes..?" I answered. "I've been with her for a while now."

"What? How could you do this to us?!" Tsumugi ask, half shouting. "Oh! It's because I love her!" I smiled. "Also... I love despair~"

Everyone kept debating, and tell me that I should snap out of it. Maki keep threatening to kill me, Himiko said that she'd use her 'magic' to recover me, Tsumugi, Shuichi and Kiibo was just convincing me with words.

"Enough!" Kaede shouted. "Ugh, you all are so annoying! What if I just execute you all?" She said, hand on her button. "Wait! Kaede!" Shuichi shouted. "Please... don't do it..."

Kaede just rolled her eyes, and press the button. "Oops, no can do!~" Then everyone, except me and Kaede got pulled away to their execution.

"Aww... weren't you a little bit to harsh?" I asked. "I barely got to say goodbye!" Kaede just smiled at me and pulled me into a hug. "Now no one can judge us~"

————————————————————————

3 characters that I'd definitely be gay for:

-Kayayday

-Maki Roll

-Aikido-chan

Words: 1300

20/2/2020