Toy Story x Princess!Toy!Reader

[I felt like writing this on my own. Also, the image on this episode is just me being a drunk sleepy head and reading a Woody x Reader, where Woody is getting jealous. anyway, hope you enjoy.]
[Probably a sort of woody x reader? uvu]

[You are a princess, and your best friend is your butler, and your second best friend your protecter/knight. Understand? Okay.]

Your Clothing

Your Butler Friend

Your Butler Friend. (Male/Female)

 (Male/Female)

Your Protector/Night (Female/Male)

(Alrighty, we begin

(Alrighty, we begin.)

Bonnie stepped up on a bunch of stable boxes, wearing her purple cape and a blue spaggheti strap shirt with a flower on the middle, with some short pants. "Alrighty people, My mom is taking me to get some toys because I got good grades on my report card! I want you all to get ready when they come, because I want you all on your best behavior, got it?" She then imitated the toys, saying Yes Ma'am. "Good! Now time to get you all ready." Bonnie got all her toys on the stable boxes she was one, and got them all in order.

It took a while, but it was fun while doing so. Bonnie's mom then called, "Bonnie, it's time to go get your toys!" "coming mom!" Bonnie replied, zooming out the door, then coming back saying, 'bye toys' and going with her mom. As all the toys then heard Bonnie's Moms car drive away, Jessie was the first to stand up. Excited, she hugged Bullseye, "Oh, Bullseye! We're getting  new family members!" As for Bullseye, for him not being able to speak, everybody could tell he was as happy as Jessie was.

Dolly then said, "Alright, everyone. Get yourselves ready for the new toys that will be coming soon!" Everybody smiled, as they all went in different directions to get themselves ready. Woody, Buzz and Jessie cleaned themselves with some wet cloth they got from the bathroom, since they had the house to themselves. As they finished, Jessie excitedly asked, "What do you think they're gonna look like?" "Probably looking nice, and formal." Woody said, smiling at the two. Buzz then added, "Maybe another space ranger. You never know." The trio chuckled at that thought, and went back to the toys.

Bullseye and Slinky were playing Chess, while the aliens spectated. the potatoes, mostly Mrs. Potato Head, was adding on 'fake' makeup. All Mr Potato did was watch his beautiful wife, as he cleaned some of his parts with a baby wipe.

For the other toys were doing their own thing, so Jessie, Buzz and Woody gathered on the bed and chatted for a long while.

The sound of a car stopping was heard from the outside of Bonnie's window. Hamm, the only toy who was watching above, said "Bonnie's here with the new toys!" The toys gasped with surprise and happiness, as they all got back into their positions and waited for Bonnie to burst open the tall, white door.

Bonnie did open that door, running onto her bed with three packages. Bonnie then ripped the toys from their packages, squealing in happiness. The toys tried to look at what Bonnie was seeing, and they saw A Butler, dressed in a brown/black tux and white/pale yellow pants. Their hair was down in a short way/put in a bun. As for the other was a knight, with silver/white bird attempted armor. And then, there was you, in your red and black dress with your (H/C) soft fake her down.

(You have that barbie kind of hair, but you're a doll like Woody and Jessie)

Bonnie then set you and your best friends on the bed, as she got the other toys. "(Y/N), (BS/F), and (BS/F 2), these are all your other friends!" She picked up Jessie and Bullseye. "This is Jessie and Bullseye, the deputy of Sheriff Woody!". A bit after she finished introducing you and your friends to the other toys, she began to play with you, making you the damsel in distress, as Buzz, Woody, Jessie and (BS/F 2) as the heros where the other toys were background characters. Then, Bonnie's mother called from the living room, "Bonnie! Come down here it's time for lunch!" "Coming!" Bonnie said, as she ran out the room and slammed the door behind her.

That is, until she said, 'Bye toys!' and then officially left. You, (BS/F) and (BS/F 2) were the first to get up, and examine the girl's room. "Very strange place." said the butler. The knight said, "Where is the dragon? I'll fight it!" You shook your head and giggle at the two, since you knew better than them since you knew you three were toys, though the two acted like the actual people from the TV Show. "You two, stop it. We have friends." You pointed behind you, as the two calmed down as the crowd of other toys came to you three.

"Howdy there." said the sheriff, smiling with a space ranger and a cowgirl standing next to him. "My name is Woody, as you probably heard from Bonnie. Pleasure meeting you, partn'r."

You giggle, as your two other friends step next to you, as you all bow like those fantasy characters. "I am the Princess (Y/N) of the Fawndall Kingdom, but you may call me (Y/N)." Woody, being the gentleman he is, takes your hand gently and kisses the top of it.

'Hm, I see he is a good one.' says the knight. You then looked at him shocked, and take your free hand and lightfully slapped (BS/F 2)'s shoulder. All the toys laugh, having a good time until Bonnie can be heard saying, "I'm done mom, I am gonna go play with my toys outside!" The toys then gather to their spots, and fall limp, while the three of you fall down on the soft blankets and smile.

You thought, "I think I'm gonna like it here."

(WOOO, Finally done with this! Sorry i left you guys on delay, been doing chores and homework and more schoolwork. My birthday is gonna be in two days, so i'll try to publish my Mad Hatter Toy x Woody chapter and a birthday chapter with me and the toys. Hope you all have a good day! See you!)

(make sure to give me more requests lmao.)