Woody x Sunnyside!Toy!Reader

[Okay, so this wasnt requested but I really wanted to do it ;;. Your character was technically evil until the new toys came and you saw Woody. So you decided to help woody escape with his friends.]

You tied your rope around your waist, fixing you plastic black cap on your (h/c) plastic and smooth hair, leading into a ponytail. You wore a pale blue vest, with a white undershirt, while you had long, black jeans.

You were the main assistant of Lotso, that strawberry smelling bear. He was the evil mastermind of every toy that was either his ally, or the toys that were shipped to the Caterpillar Room.

Anyway, all the kids in the Butterfly room went outside for recess. After a few seconds, all the toys got up, and went to their normal activites in the daylight, until a box dropped and a bunch of toys fell out. Everybody went silent, until Jack in the Box said, "New toys!" Everybody then went to crowd the new toys, until Lotso, the truck, and I came into view.

"Well hello there!" Lotso greeted, as we got off the back of the truck. I got next to Lotso, until me and a cowboy locked eye contact.

It was as if time and space had stopped, and all was left was me and that cowboy, staring back at each other. That was until Lotso patted my back, and said "Well, (Y/N), why dont you give the new toys a tour around the place?" "Alright, sir." I answered, smiling. Lotso then went back onto the truck, as Big Baby then went behind me and cooed. "Ah, hi Big Baby." I turn around and wave at him, as he then picked me up and hugged me. "Alright, alright big. You wanna come help me tour these toys?" I ask, as Big Baby nodded and plopped me down.

I went towards the toys, and bowed to them. "Howdy, I am (Y/N). Are y'all ready for your tour?" I ask, acting like a butler to them. The space ranger went up to me, saying "Yes we are, ma'am." "Alright then. Follow me and Big Baby please." Me and B.B went towards the shelves, as the toys followed.

[1 minute later.]

"And this is Ken's PlayHouse." I said, introducing them to the last place. I then looked back and saw a Barbie doll and smirked evily. I turn back to the playhouse and say, "Ken! Get down here!" I then see Ken pop up from a window, and respond, "Be down there, (N/N)!" He said, going down his toy elevator. He then went up to me, and asked "Did you need something?" I then turn his head towards Barbie, and they locked eyes. The two then interacted, and I took my leave.

"Alright, that's all of the tour that you need to know. You all have 3 more minutes until Lotso bringd y'all to the Caterpillar room to be played with. Go and interact with some of the other toys, or somethin'." I say to them, as I go to a little building block tower, only having four blocks to stand on, and watch all the toys.

I then remember that Cowboy, and looked around for him, but he wasn't in sight. Until I felt a tap on my shoulder, "Miss?" I then turn around, seeing the handsome cowboy. "Oh, yes?" "Er, I see that you are a deputy to that strawberry scented bear, right?" He asks, curious.

"Indeed I am. Any questions?" I tip my hat to him, as he smiles at me. "Well, I'm Woody, pleasure of meeting you." "(Y/N). Good meeting you too."

We have a small chat until Lotso came back to bring the toys to the Caterpillar room. As we headed to the door, I grabbed Woody's arm, and say, "Let me give you a piece of advice, sheriff." The cowboy turns to me, and nods to let me speak. "Whatever you do, do NOT let the kids touch you. They are savage beasts, who will break everything. I say get your friends to safety before they're hurt."

The sheriff looks at me, shocked of how I know this info. "I've seen it on at windows. Ain't a pretty sight. Now go, you're crew be waiting for you." I smile at him, and he smiles at me one last time before closing the door to our connected rooms.

I sigh, "Good luck, cowboy." and leave to go back to the other toys in the area.

[Part 2 anyone? Leave requests/ideas here, i'd love to write them!]