Woody x Toy!Reader

[Requested]

[Bo and Reader get into a fight because both like Woody, and woody get angry about it and the toys all cast Reader out and she becomes a lost toy. Years later, Woody finds Reader somewhere on a park and stuff 👌 Bo might act a little OOC, but just deal with it ;v;]

[The reader is a porcelain doll, but guessing by the request, probably stornger structure of the procelain.]

It was a regular day for Andy's toys, some playing chess, talking, or just hanging around. (Y/N) and Bo were best friends, but they both loved Woody. Here's where the drama starts.

"So..you like Woody?" (Y/N) asks out of the blue, as the two just sat by Bo's lamp with her sheep. Bo is surprised from the question, but her face slowly softens and her silk like voice responds, "I very much do love Woody, he's very special to me.." It stings (Y/N)'s heart when Bo answered.

(Y/N) then sighed, and looked at Bo in her plastic baby blue eyes. "Bo, I have to tell you something.." Bo hummed in response, petting her sheep and looking at the other porcelain doll. The (H/C) doll sighed, and said, "I like Woody too..He is just an amazing person(?) and..wonderful."

Bo's face dropped by this, as she looked at her 'friend'. "You what?" asked Bo, as her silky like voice tried to sound intimidating. (Y/N) took note of this, and got a bit angered, "I said, I like Woody too." "You know I love him, (Y/N), you can't just take him away!" She said, standing up from where the two were sitting. (Y/N) got up to, angered and responded, "Well, why cant I have the privelege to like him to? Just because you say so?!"

Bo slapped (Y/N), and then gasped at her action. "(N/N), I-..I'm so sorry!-" (Y/N) shrieked a battle cry, and tackled Bo onto a little pillow on the bottom of the window sill, so lucky for the both of them they didn't crack. But, what did happen was they caught all the toys attention. "Woody!" Buzz called, as he ran toward the sheriff.

Woody scoffed at the Space Ranger, "What is it, Buzz?" "The two porcelain dolls are fighting!" Responded Buzz, as he pointed to (Y/N) and Bo hitting each other. Woody got shocked from this, and ran towards the two as Potato head was cheering them on.

Woody seperated the two, and asked, "Hey hey hey, what's going on here?!" "She started it!" (Y/N) stated, pointing at Bo as Bo gasped dramatically. "Me?! You tackled me!" "I'll tackle you again!"

"Stop it! Both of you!" Woody shouted at the porcelain dolls, angrily. The two stopped bickering, and looked at the cowboy. He sighed, and was about to ask what happened until Potato Head said, "It was (Y/N)! She took Bo down when they were talking!" All the other toys started to agree.

"Yeah, she knocked her down!" said one. "take her away!" said another, "Force her out the window!" said another. Woody's face saddened, and looked at (Y/N) who was now frustrated and sad at the same time. "(Y/N)? Is..Is this true?"

All (Y/N) did was look away, as Woody's once sad face turned into an angry one. He pushed him away from Him and Bo, and said, "I can't believe you. Even after I thought we all could be friends, you proved me wrong." He then took Bo away to go check if anything was wrong, and Bo took one last glance at the other porcelain doll, and smirked at her as (Y/N) had the face of heartbroken.

Soon, every single toy started to take her and made their way towards the window. Woody didn't even stop them, as she was then thrown out the window. Never to be seen again..

[9 years later.]

Woody was taking Forky back to the RV, speaking how Bonnie and Andy were the ones they had to cheer up when they were sad, happy or angry. As they got near the RV, Woody pointed to the RV, "Look Forky, Bonnie is right in there." "I'm coming, Bonnie!" Forky said, as he ran as fast as his sticks could take him.

Woody was gonna follow up, until he saw from out of an antique store's window a clothe's rack with a (F/C) coat on it. It reminded him of that one friend from long ago that he mistreated. He went to take a closer look, and it was the same coat. "Woody?Aren't we gonna go see Bonnie?" Forky said, going back to the sheriff. Woody then looked back, and said "Yeah, but I just wanna see if a friend of mine is in here."

"But!-" Forky said, until he was picked up by Woody. "We'll make it quick! Com'on!"

[Time skip because I dont think I need to repeat that Gabby gabby scene.]

"Somebody's poison the water hole!" Woody's voice box called, as he then layed limp on the floor. Harmony, that one girl that was the granddaughter of the Antique Shop owner, picked up the sheriff and asked, "Hey grandma, I found this doll! Can I take it with me?"

"Oh sure!" The old woman said, smiling warmly at her granddaughter. Harmony's mother sighed, "Mom, she doesn't need more toys, she already has a lot." "Oh, its fine." Harmony and her mom then walk out of the antique store, Harmony hugging woody. Woody then looks at the window to see one of Gabby Gabby's dolls holding Forky.

Woody was then brought to be swinging on a swing, until he was left unsupervised and got off the swing to try and get back to the Antique store to get back Forky to get back to Bonnie. He scrambled over to a nearby trashbin until a bus came over and a bunch of kids got down from it. "Oh boy, here they come!" said one of the lost toys in the sandbox. Woody then scampered to the sand box, and dropped limp when a child came nearby and picked him up.

What was in the girls other hand was what shocked Woody from almost leaving his emotionless body. There she was, (Y/N). That friend from oh, so many years ago that they had mistreated wrongly. She looked so brand new. She before wore a little dress, up to her knees. Cute stocking with black flats and a little bonnet to top it off.

Now, she wore a (F/C) shirt with long sleeves, where the torso of the shirt being tucked in where her (P/H) (F/C) showed. She now had brown flats instead of her black ones, and a (F/C) hat to top it off on her plastic (H/C) hair.

The girl voiced (Y/N), "Hello, cowboy, how are you on this wonderful day?" She played with the two for a short while, until a kid invited the girl over to play on the see-saw. She carefully put the two down, and went in the kid's direction. "(Y/N)?-" Woody asked, until the doll pushed him back down when two kids came by, and picked Woody up bridal style and rushed over to a nearby tree to hid near.

When (Y/N) looked around to see if any kid was near, she then asked the cowboy, "What are you doing here?" She put him down, and smiled at him. "(Y/N), is that really you?" Woody asked, confused and shocked by her new style and beauty. He cupped her cheek, as she then held it and quickly hugged him. The cowboy hugged back, picking her up and spinning her around.

"What are you doing here?" The doll asked again, a confused smile on her porcelain face. The sheriff then looked down at her, and sadly frowned, "I was taken away while trying to save some toy, and I really need some help trying to get him back." The doll's confused smile was replaced with a brave one, and she took the cowboy's hand. "You don't have to ask."

Woody then smiled, as (Y/N) whistled. Then, a black and white dalmation, which was tall and sort of skinny came next to (Y/N) and licked her face. "Gravian, this is Woody." the doll introduced the dalmation, who was called Gravian to the sheriff. The dog sniffed Woody twice before licking his face as well.

"Haha! Alright alright!" Woody laughed, as he then pet the dog's snout as (Y/N) got on Gravian. She extended her hand out to Woody, and the sheriff gladly took it. He sat behind (Y/N), as she asked, "Where is your friend located at?" "He was in a antique store." Woody said, as he looked the doll in her (E/C) plastic eyes. The two locked eyes for a moment before the female then turned back and said, "Antique store, isn't that far..Giddy up, Gravian!" Gravian barked in joy, as he then stomped his front paws and ran fast to the antique store. Woody held onto (Y/N) tightly around her waist as they zoomed to the antique store.

(Y/N) chuckled, "Let's go save your friend!"

(A/N: Sorry if this seems rushed. I had to redo the story since school got in the way and Wattpad didnt save my story. I'll probably do a part two?? I dunno. Make sure to give me ideas on what to write on this book, I'd love to know.)