[Toy Story x Toy!Reader]

[Requested?: Yes.]

Andy has many toys. A lot of them are his favorites! But, his number 3 favorite (cuz of Woody and Buzz), is (Y/N). (Y/N) is an elf like toy from an Adventure Series called 'The Magic is Awakening'. She has green, gold and black like warrior clothing, while her elf ears have black piercings as well! Her hair has a side wave of (H/L) (H/C). She has a spear on her back so that she can fight off the monsters called 'The Kraidens'. And appearently, she has a british accentm

Right now, (Y/N) was running around Andy's room, trying to escape supervision from Buzz. "Haha! Ye can't catch me!" She said, while running past Slinky and Rex's chess match. Buzz said, "(Y/N) get back here!" "Nope!" She climed onto the desk, and got on the windowsill as Buzz was a bit behind her. "(Y/N), dont you dare! Theres a yard sale outside and a bunch of humans!" Buzz shouted, as she looked like she was about to fall.

She let her left foot out the window, then stuck her tongue out while having a smug smile decorate her (S/C) face. "Oopsies." she said, as she fully fell down. Buzz gasped, then facepalmed. "Not again..Woody!" "wHAt?" said the cowboy back, as he was watching The chess game. "(Y/N) got out..again.." Buzz said, distress all over his plastic face. "Wh At?!" Woody said, as she zoomed over to Buzz and looked out the window.

(Y/N) was in her fighting pose, with her spear out. "Hm, this should be fun to them." She then ran out to a nearby table, and hid under it. Woody, who is easily angered, stomps his foot. "Code Elf everybody! We have to get her back!" "again?" whined Mr.Potato Head. Woody responded, "Yes, again!".

After a bit of seconds of planning, Buzz and Woody got out the window, while Mr, Mrs Potato head and the aliens were near the door to capture the (H/C)ed Elf.

"Psst, (Y/N)!" Woody whispered yelled, as (Y/N) took notice of him. He then said, "Get over here now!" He said, having an angry face on his plastic face. She chuckled silently, "Nah." and went to another table. "Plan B." Buzz said, as he ran to a bush near (Y/N)'s table to strike. Woody went to the end of the table she was at as she wasn't paying full attention and was sharpening her toy spear.

Buzz took noticed of this action, and looked both ways until no human was found. He then sped towards (Y/N), until she noticed and quickly got up and ran to the other side. As she wasn't looking ahead, Woody had his arms wide open. She ran into him, and he wrapped her into his doll like arms.

Unlucky for Woody, (Y/N) had sharp claws as well. So she scratched Woody's face gently, so a dent wouldnt be there. Woody screamed, as the elf got away and ran towards the doggy-door to hide. The plan was moving well.

As (Y/N) got to the last step, she made her way towards Andy's door, and tried to open it, as it was just left open a bit. As she opened it, The aliens caught her down, and pushed her onto the floor. "W-Wha?! G-Get off of me, you g-green space aliens!" She said, as she tried to get them off. The potatoes then grab a nearby tiny piece of white cloth and wrap the female with it around the torso and arms.

A few minutes later, Woody and Buzz arrived. They looked around, and they saw that all the toys were keeping watch of (Y/N) and sorta laughed at her. The space ranger and the sheriff made their way towards the bunch of toys and saw that (Y/N) was in a white ripped off cloth, and was pouting in shame as her spear was layed a bit away from her. "Hmph, just wait until i find a new way to get you guys back.." The sheriff laughed, and booped her elf nose. "And then, we'll just catch you again, missy." She pouted in shame, as all the other toys laughed.

A few minutes later of laughter and pouting, (Y/N) was released from her little prison cloth. She sat by the windowsill, while sharpening her spear with a pebble from the outside. Woody saw her, and went up to her. As he made his way, he sat down next to her as she kept her glance off of him.

"Howdy Partn'r." said a smug cowboy, as the elf just looked him in those dark brown plastic eyes of his as he smirked. She just glared at him for a while, and finally let out a chuckle. She softly hit him on the shoulder, as he laughed. "I hate you." She chuckled, as she set her spear and pebble down. Woody chuckled, "I love you too, partn'r." "What?" (Y/N) said, as her (E/C) plastic eyes stared into his. Woody flushed up, and said "I-I mean!-" (Y/N) just chuckled at this, and kissed his plastic cheek as she took her pebble and spear. She looked back, and said, "Love ya too, Partn'r." She then jumped off the windowsil, and went towards her area to 'sleep'.

Woody just blinked, and brought his hat down on his face after just what happened.

(Buzz: Soo..how did it go-)
(Woody: shhUT uP buZz-)

[A/N: I hope you all enjoyed this request, because I sure did! Love all you cowboys and gals and nonbinary pals! See you in the next request/story!]