[Valentines]

[Woody x Toy!Reader. Remember the Elf toy? yeah, she got donated to Bonnie, and then was met with the other toys when everything came. So, yeah..hope you enjoy??]

(Y/N), the old elf toy Andy once had, was donated to a little girl at a preschool called Sunnyside. She was the daughter of the receptionist there, and was a beautiful, tiny brunette.

Despite all the good and new friends (Y/N) has at Bonnie's, she missed the space ranger she messed with, the cowgirl that the space ranger loved, and..the sheriff. He was the one that made her toy heart soar. She missed them all so dearly, but she never really wanted to talk about them since she didn't want to cry when she was supposed to be a brave elf warrior.

That was, until Bonnie came back with donated toys from the outside..

"Hehe! I'm so glad that i get to play with all of you!" the tiny brunette exclaimed, as she put the box down near the bed (Y/N) was put down. When (Y/N) got a sneak peak of what was inside shocked her. It was all her old friends from Andy's! She didnt understand why he'd give them all away to bonnie, but then again it has been 8, or 7, years when she was donated away, he was probably moving on with life, and going to college.

Bonnie picked (Y/N) up, and the cowboy and all the other toys and began playing with them. (Y/N) being the brave warrior and Woody being the sheriff that was tracking down the Evil Dolly and Evil Dr. PorkChop! It was all fun, until Bonnie's mom exclaimed, "Bonnie! It's time for dinner!" "Yay, food!"

Bonnie dropped her toys, and ran out of her room. Not one second later, she peaked out of her door and said, "be right back!" and left. After that, Buttercup was the first to get up, and shake his fluffy doll head. (Y/N) then got up, and looked at all the old toys sadly. Jessie was shocked, and said, "(Y/N)..is that really you?" If toys could tear up, Jessie and (Y/N) would have puffy eyes already. The elf and the cowgirl ran to eachother and gave eachother a big hug, Jessie spinning (Y/N) while in the hug. The girls laughed, as Buzz and Woody came over, they became shocked too. You wouldnt believe it if Buzz's wings sprouted out again.

"(Y/N)?" The cowboy said, shocked as he lifted his hat as if he couldnt see clearly. Jessie put (Y/N) down, as the elf looked at the cowboy, dearly. She ran to him and tackled him in a hug, making them fall over. The four all laughed and chuckled, as the sheriff and the elf hugged on the ground. "We've missed you so much!" Buzz said, as (Y/N) got off Woody and dusted the imaginary dust off her.

"I missed you guys too." (Y/N) replied, as she got to meet all the others again. Jeez, she even got along with the Potatoes for once! But when they all heard Bonnie's footsteps walking towards her door, the toys scrambled into place.

Until, (Y/N) grabbed Woody by the bandana around his neck, and kissed his cheek. "I'll see you after, cowboy." said the smug toy elf, as she let go and ran towards the toy tree, as Woody smiled, and ran towards the toy bank he was originally at.

-A few months later..-
Its now February, and the playtimes have gotten more fun as Bonnie gets new ideas, and more toys. But the thing is, today is Valentines day, and every toy has theirs. Buzz has Jessie, The potatoes have eachother, The aliens and the peas got them. Woody and (Y/N) dont have, and (Y/N) thought it would be best if she said her feelings now.

She told Jessie about it, and Jessie fully agreed to (Y/N)'s plan! She even helped her get ready. She fixed her (H/C) hair into a little bun. Yeah, it may be a side wave, but it still has it's fixes. (Also, you know that Barbie type hair where jt feels smooth and silky? Yeeaah im making you have that.)

She even made fake flowers and put them all around (Y/N) armor for cute decoration! After that, Jessie ran towards Woody, and exclaimed, "Hey Woody!" "Hm? Yeah, Jessie?" said Woody, as he turned towards Jessie as he was playing with Slinky. Jessie smiled, and said "(Y/N) wants to meet you on Bonnie's windowsill at sunset!" Woody was congused, but nodded. "Get classy, cowboy!" said Jessie, as she ran back to (Y/N)'s toy treehouse.

-At Sunset.-

The elf waited, as she played with her strand of fake hair and she put it behind her elf ear. Woody climbed to the windowsill, and stopped at what beauty was standing before him. He fixed his bowtie, and went to tap her shoulder.

(Y/N) turned around, and saw Woody in his Oscar's costume and everything. Gosh, was he so adorable. She giggled, as Woody said, "You wanted to meet me here?" (Y/N) nodded, as she then got serious and looked into Woody's plastic, but deep, dark brown eyes.

She took a deep breathe, "Woody, since the day I met you, I knew we would be the bestest of friends. And as Buzz came along, you became a grouchy little cutey, but then became fond of him, and thats what I've loved about you." (Y/N) said, as she took hold of Woody's hands. She then continued, "And as more adventures came along, I didnt notice, but I was falling in love with you..and- and I just.." she closed her eyes, and faced away from Woody as he was just  plain flustered and shocked. "I knew I couldn't tell you I loved you after Bo left, so when I knew I was getting donated to Bonnie, I knew it would be better for you."

"And now that you came back to me, I fell even more deep into this love that you have held me in..so, I guess what I am trying to tell you is that..." Woody looked at her (E/C) as she looked into his, smiling. "I love you, Woody. Will you be my valentine, and my cowboy?"

Woody blinked for a moment, until he smiled and hugged the elf dearly. "Of course, (Y/N). I've loved you so much." The elf hugged back, laughing as the cowboy joined in.

"I love you, cowboy." The elf said.
"I love you too, partner." The cowboy replied back, nuzzling the elf.

Little did they know, all the toys were there and were fangirling or fanboying, while buzz was just happy for the two.

[A/N: I hoped you enjoy this Valentines Special! BTw, my birthday is coming in 11 days, so Ill be making a birthday special for that as well :D. Hoped you have a good valentines, love you all, my  children!]

[Also- LOOK AT THIS BEAUTIFUL HANDSOME COWBOY- ISTG SURBTIBEUJEBDHH-]

[Now give me more requests of scenarios or tiny story ideas so i can write and not die of this beautiful fandom >:>]