Chapter 5: The Sakamaki Princess

" Daddy"

{~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}

Tougo rushed to the girl and picked her up carrying her bridal style. The girl smiled and turned to her brothers." Niisans, I missed you all so much." She whispered and Tougo reluctantly placed her on the ground and placed his coat around her shoulders covering her nude body. Then the brothers all rushed to hug her as she opened her arms for them. The brothers released their sister and Sakura turned towards Yui. Sakura's eyes widened and she slowly made her way towards Yui. When Sakura was in front of Yui, Yui began crying and she threw her arms over Sakura. Of course Sakura knew that Yui had Cordelia's heart so this wasn't weird at all for the two girls. " I'm so so sorry." Yui sobbed over and over again.

" Shush, its fine now. Everything is going to be alright." Sakura said gently to Yui. Sakura turned around towards her father and sheepishly looked down at the ground with a small blush on her cheeks." F-father, may I please......go to my room......and put some clothing on........your jacket is too tight." It was then that everyone finally concentrated on the jacket. It was about mid thigh, and the cheat area looked like it was about to burst open, and that is exactly what happen. The first button popped off and hit Reiji between his eyes. Togo nodded and Sakura flashed to her room.

Tougo seemed to be thinking things over and Yui walked towards the brothers." So, she is your little sister?" Yui asked and the brothers nodded.

" Sakura Rose Sakamaki. The Vampire Princess, the most purest soul to ever live, the most powerful pureblooded vampire in existence,the heir to the Vampire King's throne, yes she is our little sister, and the youngest Sakamaki." Shu said in a gentle loving tone and it seemed as all the Sakamaki males' eyes softened upon hearing her name.

" We should all meet Rose in the dining room." Reiji said and everyone walked to the mansion.

Sakura's P.O.V

I teleported to my old room. It was still the same as when I left it, red, black, pink, and white roses painted everywhere and the walls were painted a beautiful golden color. Except my childhood bed was not here, in its place was a huge King sized bed. I opened my walk in closet and found clothes that would fit my size. I smiled and went to my private bathroom that was decorated as the ocean. I took a shower and pick a light rose pink sundress with white strapped ballet flats. I then brushed my hair and put it in a high pony tail with a bow on the right side of my head. I looked in the mirror and found my black choker with the clear jewel on it. I felt sad since this was the only reminder I had of my mothers, and the jewel turned a turquoise blue. I sighed and thought about my brothers and the proposal we made when I was a child and I blushed, while the jewel turned pink.

I sighed and teleported to the dining room where I sensed the others at. I appeared out of nowhere and asked," How do I look?" My brothers, father, and...........Yui, I believed turned to me and smiled. I smiled back and for once it seemed as if the Sakamaki Manor was a bright and happy place again.