Chapter 14: Scattered Memories Pt.3

Hey guys. I know what your thinking wow Author-Chan is such a bum, and I am so sorry for making you wait this long. Life has been more hectic than ever and that is no excuse. I am sorry for being such a negligent author and I am so sorry you guys have to put up with my random hiatus cycles. Part of the reason why I haven't updated, besides recent events, is because I am working on a new book. It has been published yet but it's getting there, I am trying to finish most of my already existing stories so I can work on this one and the leftovers, but plans aren't always absolute. Anyway the new story I have a feeling you guys would like. It's a crossover between Diabolik Lovers, Vampire Knight, Black Butler, Hellsing, and slight Inuyasha/Sailor Moon (if you squint). Stay intuned for my next book guys, it should almost be done soon.

Anyways here's the new chapter!! Enjoy

(Pic of Kyoshi)

The youngest Sakamaki was in a room. A big grand and lavish room, one for a girl. The wallpaper was a pearl pink and the carpet was a dark red color. There was a big ivory dresser with diamonds for knobs, a grand vanity with a lace chair, and an enormous walk in closet. There was also a cradle with a cute mobile with glass figurines above, playing a familiar tune.

Sakura looked around the room. It sent deep feelings of melancholic familiarity down within her soul. The sight of the  room also sent a feeling of comfort and warmth- happiness.

"Hello?!" Sakura called out. It seemed that she was the only one-besides the cooing baby, present in the room. The young vampiress decided to search the tiny room. She walked over to what seemed like a self filled with stuffed animals, one of them- a pink rabbit with an apricot bow, looked very familiar.

Sakura reached her hand out to pick up the bunny, but the door to the nursery opened, and there was the sound of soft delicate footsteps-the clack of heels echoing.

Sakura gasped and turned to see a beautiful slender woman with long black hair, and red crimson eyes- eyes almost the same as hers.

Sakura smiled sheepishly,"Sorry I'm in here. I don't know how I got here. Can you help me?"

The woman ignored Sakura and began walking towards her. Sakura began backing up infront of the toys, but once the woman was in front of her, her arms reached out- through Sakura's stomach.

Sakura looked shocked, the woman's arm just went through her stomach. The woman pulled back her arm, retrieving the same bunny rabbit with the apricot colored bow. With a smile, she began walking towards the crib, humming along to the tune being played by the mobile.

The young teenage vampire, tentatively watched as the black haired woman smiled tenderly and affectionately at the baby in the carriage-who seemed o be sleeping due to the steady heartbeat echoing in the nursery. The black haired woman giggled at the child and reached her free hand in to the carriage - probably to caress the baby's head.

The young Sakamaki turned her head away to further inspect the room, while the woman giggled at her child-who cooed at their mother."Sakura......"

The Sakamaki froze and slowly turned towards the other two occupants in the room. The black haired woman smiled and handed the rabbit to her child."Sakura you sure do love your Usagi don't you? Don't you baby?" The child, 'Sakura' giggled loudly which made a big smile erupt on the black haired woman's face.