Prolouge: The Birth Of A Princess

Third Person P.O.V

Christa was currently in one of the mansions rooms, giving birth to the seventh Sakamaki child. Everyone was present: Cordelia who had a scowl on her face, Beatrix who was scolding Shu on how to properly sit, Ritcher who leaned against a wall looking bored to death, Tougo who stood up straight with an aura of power around him, and finally the Sakamaki sons. The triplets were sitting together, Reiji sat above them reading a book, Shu was forced to sit next to his mother, and finally Subaru, he sat down all by himself wondering what his new brother would look like.

Everyone previously thought that the child was going to be a boy, since the other offspring turned out to be males, so everyone had doubts that this child would be a princess. Everyone stiffened as a new blood scent wafted to their noses. A scent so sweet and alluring, sweeter blood than that of an Eve. A maid came out of the room and the scent became even more stronger. Everyone fought to control themselves as the maid motioned them inside. One by one everyone came into. They all saw Christa on a bed with her white hair down, holding a bundle of............pink blankets? Christa was smiling gently at the child and cooing sweet nothings, earning a giggle. Not just any giggle.....................a feminine giggle. Tougo walked up to the bed first and looked down at Christa and the bundle. His eyes widen a bit and he......................... smiled. Not a sinister smile of a fake smile, but a genuine smile filled with love and care. He reached out to hold the bundle, but Christa hesitantly gave the bundle to him. Once he had the bundle he smiled at the child child and motioned for his other two wives and his brother to come.

Beatrix stepped up first and looked down at the bundle. Just as Tougo, her eyes widen and she smiled softly. She took the bundle from her husband's arms and began gently bouncing the child up and down, earning giggles and soft gurgles of happiness. Cordelia scowled and walled up to the child and Beatrix, ruining the moment, and snatched the child away gently. Cordelia's eyes widen as well and she glared at the bundle, and much to her dismay, a small chubby baby hand reached up and gently strokes her face while the child giggled. Cordelia's eyes soften shocking everyone in the room. The small baby hand reached for her nose and the hand rested on the small of her noise while the owner gurgled happily. Cordelia cradled the bundle to her chest and began softly cooing to the child. Ritcher stepped behind Cordelia and watched the child play with Cordelia. He reached his arms out and took the child from Cordelia's grasp and he smiled at the bundle. The same chubby hand came up, stroked his cheek, and then grabbed a fist full of his green hair and munched on it while giggling. Ricther 's eyes grew brighter and he kissed the child's cheek.

Finally, Tougo took the child, bended down to his sons' height and carefully showed the child to the brothers. The brothers gasped in awe at the child who was a female. She had the most beautiful button nose, rosy red cheeks, pink lips, curly silver hair to her shoulders with a hint of black at the ends, and red crimson eyes. For a moment it seemed as thought time stopped and gravity wasn't holding the brothers to the earth...............it was her. The baby giggled and gurgled happily while reaching her arms out for her brothers. Tougo chuckled and gave the baby to Shu first. The baby giggle and stroked his cheek, then with Reiji she grabbed a fist full of his hair and nuzzled it to her cheek, with Ayato she gave him a wet kiss on the cheek, Kana to she playfully tugged his Teddy while holding his pinky finger, for Laito she gurgled and played with his hair happily, and finally Subaru; When he held she tilted her head to the side, and giggled. She grabbed a fist full of his hair and snuggled into his chest. She yawned and her eyes fluttered, but she fought the sleepyness the best she could but ended up falling asleep.

" Princess Sakura Rose Sakamaki." Tougo said as the maid asked for the child's name