Chapter 6: I Regret Leaving Your Lives

Sakura's P.O.V

I yawned and sat up while stretching my arms. It felt good to be back with my brothers, but...........my mothers aren't here anymore. Mama Lia was killed, because she turned bad after I was put to sleep, Mama Bea was killed too.......for reasons I don't know, and Mommy, the women who gave birth to me.......I don't know what happened to her. I only have my brothers left and I want to make up for all the years that I missed, I also want to do some bonding with Yui since we are the only two girls in this house, and because.......Yui has Mama Lia's heart in her. I sighed and pulled the blankets off of me and study my room. It was a Gothic Victorian style bedroom with the colors black, red, and silver. My walls were decorated with a black lace pattern and red roses with silver stems intertwined together. I smiled and went to my bathroom to take a bath. I turned on the water, and put in the bath bubbles, and I undressed and sunk in the tub. I sighed in pure bliss and I poor some rose scented bath salts in and I began scrubbing my skin with lavender scented bath oils. I then began scrubbing my scalp with Freesia scented oil, and I washed the oil away, then I put on some Lilac and Ocean scented shampoo and conditioner on and I washed it all away. I drain the after from the tub and I stood up dripping wet with water, and reached for my towel.

I tightly wrapped the towel around my curvy figure and I ringed the water out of my hair and watched as curls began to form in my silver hair, shaping perfect silver black tipped  ringlets. I stared in to the mirror and placed my hand on my heart and sighed. I watched as my crimson scarlet red eyes stared back at me with curiosity. I sometimes wondered if I was truly living my life, or filling in someone else's life instead, and I was placed I'm their shoes. I believed in a life after death, but I wondered......sometimes what it would feel like to die. How the world would appear, how I would be able to see my children, if I can. I wonder if our souls ever truly die, I mean there's a heaven and a hell, so there must be a life after death.......right?

I sighed and went into my room and grabbed a red sundress with a lace floral pattern and some undergarments, as well as a black lace see through shaw, that I wrapped around my shoulders. I put on some black two inch high heeled shoes, and I strapped them on and I put a red bow in my hair, letting it cascade down my back to the floor. I smiled, but frowned as I thought about the pain my brothers went through. The pain, loneliness, and hatred they must've felt as I was asleep. I sighed sadly and went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

I was making pancakes, oatmeal, toast, and omelettes. of course my brothers' food had drops of my blood in it, but Yui's food was normal. I then began setting the table, thinking about why god gave me this life.

Third Person P.O.V
With The Brothers And Yui.

The rest of the Sakamaki siblings and Yui smelled something good cooking, and they walked down the stairs to see Sakira preparing the table. Sakura looked up when they looked at her in shock and she smiled."Good morning everyone!" The brothers slightly smiled and sat down, while Yui smiled as well.

'They may be happy now, but what will they act like after I tell them why I had to leave their lives?' Sakira sadly thought.

Hey everyone sorry I was gone. I had a little problem with Wattpad and writers block.
Now I have read recent comments and apparently people question the pairing of sister Of X brothers. Remember they are vampires so human laws don't affect them, kinda like kaname and yuki from vampire knight. It will be revealed later on why and how sakira changed everyone's lives. Must keep calm and be patient. Till next time.

Luv ya'll-Jenny